Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 01:50:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Amazon expansion downloads not working  (Read 2493 times)

jsieb81

• Forum member
Some Amazon expansion downloads not working
« on: February 26, 2016, 03:36:57 »

Hello,

I just purchased three expansions for SSE through amazon.  The Ferry pack worked.  The sigita and extreme offshore vessel would not.  I've been searching if others had had this problem but nothing useful seems to come up (but perhaps i'm missing something).  I also tried registering them in my profile and the key for the extreme offshore vessel did register, the sigita would not (and it's in a strange format--only 15 characters) and the ferry pack would not log in my profile either. 

Any ideas?

I believe I have the non-steam version (I purchased it through ship sim directly, not amazon).

Thanks,
JDS

saltydog

• Forum member
Re: Some Amazon expansion downloads not working
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 04:46:42 »

Hi jsieb, I'm curious to know how you could order expansions/addons for SSE through Amazon.
I just had a look at their site, and all I can see is the game.
Perhaps you could add a link..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:43:05 by saltydog »

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 12:54:59 »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_15?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=ship+simulator+extremes&sprefix=Ship+Simulator+%2Caps%2C186

Hi salty,
In the UK all dlc's are available as downloads from Amazon. I'm do not know if they are compatible with the version of the game direct from Vstep though. It does say they are only available to people who are located in the UK.

Angus.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:59:08 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

jsieb81

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 16:28:30 »

Hi jsieb, I'm curious to know how you could order expansions/addons for SSE through Amazon.
I just had a look at their site, and all I can see is the game.
Perhaps you could add a link..

I'm in the US but found them there last night: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_8?k=ship+simulator+extremes&sprefix=ship+sim

I read the bad reviews about them not working and so decided to give one a try (ferry pack) before ordering the others. The ferry pack worked fine, as I stated, and so I gave the others a go. The other two didn't work. Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem and knew of a fix?

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 22:29:29 by jsieb81 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines