Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 06:19:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: registering codes  (Read 3879 times)

william webb

• Forum member
registering codes
« on: February 19, 2016, 12:22:23 »

Even after entering game codes under my profile page it shows they are registered, SSE and SSE collections.
But when I play the game and try to find any new missions listed under download content it tells me that I have not registered my game code.

I would appreciate a reply to try and figure this one out.

Thank you

William Webb 

Tycos

• Forum member
Re: registering codes
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 23:27:17 »

I have the same problem.

william webb

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 12:13:55 »

Does no body have an answer to this problem that we are having?.
I have sent 2 requests to SSE about this but have received no reply.
Can any body tell me if there has been any new missions in the download content file lately?.
I wish SSE had not made those changes in their server because ever since then my game has had problems
since, like when I complete an older mission in my saved file. after completing it, it is gone from my single missions list.
There does seem to be a lot of people not using the forums any more, what a shame, when I am looking for help with a game that I have had for years and really enjoy playing.

Thank you

William Webb

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 17:42:05 »

Bill,
I cannot understand why you should have this problem. The only thing that I can think of which MIGHT help is to go into your profile and unregister both SSE and SSE Collection then re-register both once more. I know this could seem to be a little silly, but it is often such things which solve a problem. In my case I have three versions of SSE Collection registered and this does not cause any problems for me. I do stress that this is just an idea which is not based on any firm knowledge, but the way I see it, is what can you lose. ::) As you cannot play the game anyway, I would think it may be worth trying.
Very sorry I cannot be more positive Bill, but best of luck anyway.

Regards,
Angus.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Tycos

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 19:39:49 »

I try to reinsert my code in my personal profile section, but when in game push the button "Download Content" it ask to me to insert the code in the forum...

Now how we can solve the problem??? I have payed for have more DLC.

eviss

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 22:29:52 »

Gentlemen,

This game install has become complicated enough to mess arround with. There is no simple answer either.

Stick with the original setup as it was intended and change only when you know how and what that is doing!

3 things come to mind in this situation:

- update the game to 1.5.5, build 1100

- run the game as administrator

- profile-playersname for Missions or Multiplay

Now that Bill changed his profilename completely, there could be a complete new/different situation for him.

When you first install the game, you'll enter the serialnumbers during the installation; there will be a check online as to registration with your profile, whenever it is needed. Playing missions and MP are examples of that checkmoment.

I have changed/installed the game to new systems several times, when the old one crashed and could not be revived.

I've never had to change my profile at VSTEP ! / NOT with any of the versions 2006, 2008 or SSE.

But the game needed my profile-playersname to recognise my previous results and rewards of missions played before. Those are registred in VSTEP's database. That is in the communication when you are playing missions or trying to download missions again. That must be in accordance with your profile I think ! That is why it is important.

After the maintenance of last week, I checked the Missions-server and I downloaded a mission as I did before, so NO PROBLEM there.

Hope you find any solution in my responce. I tried to give you my best thoughts regarding this matter.

Good luck / kind regards,

Erik / "Redfox" in MP

THX SF!
Redfox
"Dover-Calais in the same environement !"

kingcoryt

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 02:47:53 »

I'm still having the thing in download content still saying register on the fourms and I have registered on the fourms and unregister and re-registered and I have bought both vstep and steam versions and still nothing on either game please help!!!!!

Tycos

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 20:13:37 »

In never case I was able to use "Download Content". Everytime it ask me to register my code in forum profile.... :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines