Hello Guest April 23, 2024, 15:36:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missions at SSE Collection  (Read 4695 times)

Ponchitos Way

• Forum member
Missions at SSE Collection
« on: May 14, 2015, 01:49:18 »

Hello Sailors!

I was an older user, since Shipsim 2008 and for one reason or another stopped playing during a long time (Since Shipsim Extreme) and I am now right in the game!

I've downloaded and installed the SSE Collection game from zero, and I might be stupid, but I cannot see so many missions.
I do see a bunch of new ships, more tan 40 in total, but I am just able to see about 10 missions (all starting with letters "CCC").
Shouldn't there be more than ten? Am I doing something wrong?  ???
Same applies to Campaigns where I just see about 5 or 6.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation,  :captain:

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Missions at SSE Collection
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:37 »

Hi Ponchitos Way,
You should have 6 missions for the Trawler (Sigita) and ten Missions (As you describe) starting with "CCC". Plus one other mission (Tutorial mission 1) which is an explanatory mission showing the basics of playing the game. There is a FREE download of a customs vessel which you can get from the Ship Simulator website plus the latest "Inland shipping DLC" which is to pay for. "CCC" is short for "Content Creation Contest" where three ships were designed by members of the Forum and were chosen as winners by players.
The Campaign Missions are all there if you click on each "campaign" and then "next" at the bottom of the screen.
There are also many more missions if you click on "Download content" and then choose which missions you want (Or all of them!!!) to download.

Kind regards,
Angus.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:22:51 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Ponchitos Way

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 13:26:34 »

Angus,
thanks for your quick reply.

I now know what "CCC" stands for. I am at the office right now and I am not able to check what you say.
In any case, let me see if I get it right:

Campaigns: If I get inside and I click in any of them which are aprox. 5 or 6 then I will get all the missions inside there.
Single Missions: What I see in that screen are 10 "CCC" Missions + 1 Tutorial Mission. I dont see the 6 Missions for "Sigita"  ???
Download: I already checked the Inland Shipping DLC which I will buy shortly. Now, where can I find the Customs vessels at the website to download for free?
Noted about "Download Content" where I can find more missions.

Again, thanks for your assistance.
 :thumbs:

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 16:32:55 »

Hi again Ponchitos Way,
You can get the Customs vessel from the "Shipyard" here:- http://www.shipsim.com/products/shipyard (Scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will find her. When you download her, there will be another Campaign added to your list.
I am surprised that you do not have the six missions for the trawler, "Sigita". Do you have the ship itself? The Collectors Edition should have her AND the six missions that come with her. They should show as the first six missions in the "Single Missions" list.

Regards,
Angus.

Ponchitos Way

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 16:34:47 »

I will check when I get back home, but I am almost sure that there were no missions for "Sigita".
I do have the vessel but not the missions.

Reverting,
Rgds

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 16:45:42 »

Again, Hello,
I am baffled that you have "Sigita" but no missions for her!!! In all there are 56 missions in the "Campaigns" section.
When you have all the ships which are playable in the game you will have 50 ships.  As well as these there are a number of non playable ships which may be used in the mission editor as AI traffic or just static vessels.
Greenpeace       9 missions
Tourist Tales     13    ..
Core                 11    ..
Ferry                10    ..
Pilot                   4    ..
Customs             2    ..
Inland Shipping   7    ..

Perhaps it would be worth contacting Vstep for help regarding the missing "Sigita" missions. When I downloaded the Collectors Edition those missions were there correctly. Re-installing the game might correct this for you. They should appear as in my picture below.

Regards,
Angus.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 17:03:06 by Traddles »

Ponchitos Way

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 13:10:04 »

I now confirm that those six missions do not appear in the Single Mission section.
I do have the ones corresponding for CCC but not those 6  :-\

I will try re installing the game and if that does not work then I will contact Vstep.
Thanks anyway!
 :thumbs:

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 16:37:12 »

I'm sorry I was unable to help. However, I wish you success in getting those missions for your game.

Regards,
Angus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines