Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 03:08:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wonderful Simulator - A Few Questions Please?  (Read 6164 times)

MinnowminusGilligan

• Forum member
Wonderful Simulator - A Few Questions Please?
« on: April 10, 2015, 18:02:34 »

Hi all,

I LOVE Ship Simulator Extremes! I just bought it and am hooked all ready.

Do however, have a couple of questions.

How do you add people to the decks of your boat and crew members?

Also, is there a way of dropping nets on the Sigita fishing boat?   And, this should be the last question:

How do I obtain multiple tugs etc to try to pull in a large ship through a harbor?

Thank you!  Love the program again, great job.  Maybe a suggestion though - add a real world weather download for the locations like Flight Simulator has from Microsoft?  That would ROCK!

:captain:

MinnowminusGilligan

• Forum member
Re: Wonderful Simulator - A Few Questions Please?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 16:10:55 »

No one?  Wow.  Good thing I figured out.  Looks like company support is way of the dodo around here. Glad I gave them 40 bucks to do nothing.

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 08:17:23 »

You know, technical support is not about answering general ingame questions.  ;)
We live in a modern age where we tend to immediately ask for support without even trying figuring it out yourself. Although that's usually the easiest way, it's not necessarily the correct way.  :P

As you have seen, a little bit of searching yourself already gave you the solution. That's good to hear. But don't blame technical support for false expectations.

MinnowminusGilligan

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 00:24:43 »

My apologies. Could you just respond like that in the Future or maybe say, "we appreciate your suggestion but we do not offer support in your question?"   That would speak much louder of appreciation for the sale.

Again, great game, but please, try to at least explain to those who see silence as disrespect. Thanks. :)

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 07:48:43 »

In case of future questions (maybe of technical nature) it would help if you registered your game, that would give you access to other boards.
To do so simply go to the top of this page and register your license key

edit: after registering you can access the board "Feature Requests and Suggestions", and use the
  Search function for real-time weather (for example). There are several topics on the matter.. :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:42:14 by saltydog »

MinnowminusGilligan

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 19:45:07 »

Thank you - I will for sure! :)

Oh, what about that idea for the Real Weather? Something that could be implemented maybe?

ACR

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 12:06:35 »

Oh, what about that idea for the Real Weather? Something that could be implemented maybe?

afaik any development on this game was stopped long time ago.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 21:33:37 »

How do I obtain multiple tugs etc to try to pull in a large ship through a harbor?

There are several missions where you can do just that, such as "Dual Tow", "Giants leaving Hamburg".. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines