Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 21:26:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Extremes - NOT compatible with ... Intel HD Graphics chipsets  (Read 5305 times)

docjo

• Forum member

NOTE for Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition (http://www.shipsim.com/products/shipsimulatorextremes)

"Warning: This game is NOT compatible with Mac OS or with Intel HD Graphics chipsets (Common laptop graphics cards)."

My Notebook has Intel Graphics HD4600 AND Nvidia Geforce GTX 765M.
Do I have a problem running  Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition?

Traddles

• Global Moderator

Hi docjo,
I suggest that you tone things down a bit. Typing as you have done is very much frowned upon. If you wish to ask a question ask it politely. That way you might get an answer. ::) You have read the requirements for the game so why do you need to ask ?

Traddles.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Mr Robville

• Administrator

The information is publicly visible to anyone so it's not like SSE biggest secret has been revealed. Because I get this impression judged by the topic title, huge fonts and color use.

docjo

• Forum member

may be my char set was too big. but how to read the statement "Intel HD Graphics chipsets (Common laptop graphics cards)". HD Graphics chipsets is no graphic card.

my main, still pending, question is: Can I run Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition on my notebook i7-4700MQ with both Nvidia Geforce GTX 765M graphic card and Intel HD4600 GPU build in?

Hi docjo,
I suggest that you tone things down a bit. Typing as you have done is very much frowned upon. If you wish to ask a question ask it politely. That way you might get an answer. ::) You have read the requirements for the game so why do you need to ask ?

Traddles.

docjo

• Forum member

sorry, but you did not answer my main question is: Can I run Ship Simulator Extremes - Regular Edition on my notebook i7-4700MQ with both Nvidia Geforce GTX 765M graphic card and Intel HD4600 GPU build in? thanks in advance.

The information is publicly visible to anyone so it's not like SSE biggest secret has been revealed. Because I get this impression judged by the topic title, huge fonts and color use.

Traddles

• Global Moderator

If you download the FREE demo version of the game from the Ship Simulator website you will be able to check if you can play the game.

http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/demos

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:24:56 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines