Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 15:38:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 1825 times)

DanielH

• Forum member
I'm sorry
« on: August 25, 2014, 18:00:52 »

I just want to say I'm sorry for the other topic (Coming out of the Closet) I wasn't asking for anyone's sexuality and I didn't mean to sound like it. I find it hard to express myself. I was only trying to make people feel happy and confident. When I read that reply I felt so embarrassed and guilty about what I sounded like I couldn't comment I had to delete the topic. I'm not a bad person just trying to be supportive yes I'm gay ive been out for years and iam very happy.  I'am so sorry for upsetting everyone one here.

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 23:46:27 »

Apologies if I was a bit harsh earlier - as I said I support the LGBT community but I found the topic at the time bit worrying as I know people get pressured to come out - it's just how society works as you probobly understand being in that situation :thumbs:
I'm supported of people coming out and I know it can take years but I don't feel that asking people to come out is a good thing - if people want to come out they can and they are more than welcome to like you have done - which makes me think your the first forum member I can remember to come out as gay!  :thumbs:
Sorry for upset earlier  :2thumbs:
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

Mr Robville

• Administrator
Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 07:48:24 »

Remind you that on this forum the average user is underaged. Discussing sexual orientations on a forum like this is dangerous, be it gay or straight. This is the internet and there are more people browsing than just honest simmers.

I will lock this topic to prevent this discussion rebooting again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines