Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 22:19:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP!!!!  (Read 3535 times)

06SH10

• Forum member
HELP!!!!
« on: August 05, 2013, 13:06:35 »

I go on the ship sim website and I go on downloads. I do Update v1.4 to v1.5 and click free download. At the bottom of my screen I get something that says ShipsimExtremes_Up...exe.     I click on it. I get a messege that says do you want to allow this following program to make changes your computer? I click yes. I then get a box that says select language. I click on english and then press ok. I get a messege that says unable to locate a valid Ship Simulator Extremes installation.

PLEASE HELP!

06SH10

• Forum member
Re: HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 13:13:23 »

Seriously just help, if you don't bother then you are just selfish and don't care about others and don't give a flying frog when others need help.

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 16:45:01 »

That is NOT the way to get help. Insulting people is not a very good, or a very nice thing to do. Have you actually got a copy of Ship Simulator Extremes?
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

larsdehaan

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 18:16:32 »

Seriously just help, if you don't bother then you are just selfish and don't care about others and don't give a flying frog when others need help.
I beg your pardon? You posted this 7 minutes after you created the topic, So if i where you i'd calm down.

Jake_Savage

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 20:18:39 »

Yes extremely rude. It can sometimes take a week to get an answer so 7 minutes. 7 MINUTES!!!! That's very unrealistic!!!

Patience is a virtue.

boatsimrocks25

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 01:28:10 »

Wow......i don't know what to say, other than learn some patience and respect for others before posting things like that.
"Ship Sim Extremes Woohoo!"

"Oceana© is and always will be my Favorite Ship in the Ship Sim© Series

DakotaW

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 05:40:14 »

Wow you have never been on any sort of forum have you? Some others i have seen would crucify you  :evil:

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 06:45:53 »

We don't do crucifictions here nowadays, though in earlier times stoning would have been an option  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

tommeirmans

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 08:23:25 »

so true

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 11:19:07 »

Topic locked.

If help is needed, a decent and polite message may be posted in the technical support forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines