Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 06:54:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship sim` multiplayer  (Read 1987 times)

Trampship Man

• Forum member
Ship sim` multiplayer
« on: June 10, 2013, 17:00:02 »

Hello All.
           I`ve recently come back to `fiddling around` with Ship Sim 2008, after a very long absence as you will all be aware.
           I`ve got `SS Extremes` Collection and it will not let me play online [no servers listed]. I suspect it`s a `set up` problem though I have tried reinstallation to no avail.  I`m not bothered about this though, as I reckon it`s a rubbishy game anyway.
           What does bother me is that I`m not getting much joy out of `SS 2008`either. When I select multiplayer I do get a list of servers and a choice of missions. HOWEVER, no matter what I select I find that I am the ONLY player. No other players, and no other ships participating.
           I came to the conclusion that no one plays this game any more, but surely that cannot be so ?  Someone please tell me that that is not so !
           Maybe my pretty ancient grey matter is failing me and I am doing something quite stupid. Or not doing something I should be doing.
           It would help me to a decision if you guys tell me that you still do play SS2008 online.

Trampshipman.
Trampshipman

iani

• Forum member
Re: Ship sim` multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 17:28:55 »

hey ! if you want to play ss08 online, i can sail with you, just tell me the server and let`s set sail :)
Captain Iani Alexandru

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 20:13:29 »

Sadly it is rare to find players on MP08 lately, but there are still some loyal fans out there,
  judging by the posts on the topic MP Album.

If you want to set a date and time with other players, you can do so in the Notice Board..  :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 00:51:55 by saltydog »

Trampship Man

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 13:01:28 »

Sadly it is rare to find players on MP08 lately, but there are still some loyal fans out there,
  judging by the posts on the topic MP Album.

If you want to set a date and time with other players, you can do so in the Notice Board..  :)

Thanks for the info` `saltydog`, much obliged to you. Very helpful. Really !

Trampshipman.
Trampshipman

Trampship Man

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 13:04:12 »

hey ! if you want to play ss08 online, i can sail with you, just tell me the server and let`s set sail :)

iani,
    Glad to meet you, thanks for your reply.

See your PM`s.

Trampshipman.
Trampshipman

iani

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 13:05:04 »

glad to meet you too !!
Captain Iani Alexandru
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines