Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 15:44:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Supplementary question re Radio Chatter  (Read 1549 times)

johnpe

• Forum member
Supplementary question re Radio Chatter
« on: April 23, 2013, 16:31:14 »

....following on from my post "Radio Chatter"........is it possible that problems with Quest Viewer could affect radio sounds ? I would guess probably not but thought it worth asking as more often than not, when I quit Shipsim I get a message that Quest is not responding and have to close it via Ctrl>Alt> Delete. Am using Windows XP by the way.

Sorry to make this a separate question but didn't know how to add to the first post after I had submitted it.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Supplementary question re Radio Chatter
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 18:15:58 »

Hi johnpe,

Nope, that's most likely not related. I experience the same bug upon exiting the game - sometimes at least - and I don't even have the radio chatter volume on. It's a known bug, but since it occurs on exiting the game and thus isn't really a huge problem, this one has slipped down the priority list long ago. I myself don't have to use Ctrl-Alt-Del though, I can just close the error notification, but then again I'm on Win7, so XP might deal with that differently.

As for adding something to a post, just click the button that says 'modify' and you can then change or add things. Alternatively, making a new post in the same topic would have been an option too of course. But no worries about the seperate topic, it's no problem.

Regards,
Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines