Hello Guest April 30, 2024, 01:21:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's happening?  (Read 1669 times)

alan2605

• Forum member
What's happening?
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:58:58 »

I have been using Ship Sim for some years now and really enjoyed tackling the missions for the different vessels. What has happened to the free mission section? Hardly anything uploaded recently. Plus are we getting any new vessels? Don't know when the last one came out.

Can someone let me, and other users, know what is going on as at present it is a waste of time me having this program loaded on the PC.

Thanks in hope.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: What's happening?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 12:52:32 »

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,29172.0/topicseen.html

I don't come here often now but even I spotted this. How? Because I looked
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

mporter

• Forum member
Re: What's happening?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 01:26:42 »

Between th4 mission editor and free roaming there are lots of possibilities.  Of course, if you need externally-set challenges these won't work for you, but those of us on the water find the sea itslef pose enough challenge.

I have been using Ship Sim for some years now and really enjoyed tackling the missions for the different vessels. What has happened to the free mission section? Hardly anything uploaded recently. Plus are we getting any new vessels? Don't know when the last one came out.

Can someone let me, and other users, know what is going on as at present it is a waste of time me having this program loaded on the PC.

Thanks in hope.
Michael Porter Marine Design
www.mp-marine.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines