Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 13:05:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A newer version?  (Read 1453 times)

Guayana

• Forum member
A newer version?
« on: August 03, 2012, 15:56:49 »

Hello,
I have downloaded the Deniz Doga but my pc says I need 'at least' a 1.4.0 version. I have 1.3.5. I can't find out from the SS webpage any version which is 1.4.0.
Another question re the new Extremes Collection with 'everything' in the package: if one already has 'everything' does one need the EC? Or is the EC version 1.4.0?
Any assistance is appreciated!
Regards!

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: A newer version?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 16:05:39 »

http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/updates

If you download the top two updates, first the one marked "1.3.5" to "1.4" and after that the one marked "1.4.0" to "1.5" You will then have your game fully up to date. As you can see, these are free to download. Once fully up to date all the DLC additions can be bought and safely added to your game. If you have all the updates and DLC's then you do not need to have the Collectors Edition, unless of course you just want to have two versions of the game. Some folks like to have both, but no need at all.
I should point out that the updates are self installing. You can check that they have installed correctly by clicking on "Options" in the start menu. At the lower left of your screen you will see the version and build numbers. I can tell you have the game direct from Vstep, as if it were the Steam version it would have been updated automatically.

Traddles.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 16:15:30 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Guayana

• Forum member
Re: A newer version?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 20:03:21 »

Again thanks, Traddles, for your help!
Regards
Guayana

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines