Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 19:19:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would it make sense purchasing SSE Collector's Edition if you already own SSE?  (Read 1467 times)

MokMok

• Forum member

If you own the regular edition of SSE 2010 with all the DLC's and updates included, would it make sense buying the Collector's Edition? Is in this edition all the DLC's and updates contained into one setup.exe file? If that's the case, installing SSE 2010 Collector's Edition would be much easier than installing, applying updates and installing DLC's seperately.

TJK

Collector's Edition include all. update and DLC so yes it will be easier to install

Tavares Junior

• Forum member

I have the SSE and all updates and packages saved and installed. To there's no senses to expend my money on this as nor any new vessel and environment is available.

VSTEP should turns back to the begin while there was some creative and ideas at least  ;D

I see too many suggestion, ideas and discuss on this forum since SS2006 and the poorest improvement is just on this moment of SSE.
In my point of view VSTEP shall be able to offer a suggestive and large shipyard with a signifficant number of vessel's comming every period, then the users can be able to BUY the vessel's they like, and the developers gain some money as well.
I'm not a ship developer, I'm just a SS fanatic user and as many others friends I would like to have more vessels and maybe all vessel's from any list :thumbs: this is just my point of view that as so many comments and requests it's don't gonna make any change....

Best regards and all the best. :2thumbs:
Tavares Jr
** Open Sea - Radar observer - SMCP - GPS / Chart Plotters / Certifyed yatch Master

spitman

• Forum member

Will a boxed verson of SSE Collector's Edition ever be available?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines