Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 00:35:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: customcommand.dll  (Read 15063 times)

munozg

• Forum member
customcommand.dll
« on: April 08, 2012, 17:17:43 »

Hi

my ship simulator extremes used to work fine until i have decided to update it to 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
now it have errors during the ship sim etremes boot : customcommand.dll then customvalueoperator.dll , streamcc.dll , mwdrcc.dll, coreref.dll ...... I bought the game directly on ship sim website , i have no stream installed. and this happened just after updating from  1.3.5 .
seven x64 pc . ship sim key is legal
can somebody help me  ?

thanks

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
Re: customcommand.dll
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:42:40 »

Hi
There was no need to poll this please follow link it
may help you.
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,28214.0.html

munozg

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:29:29 »

thanks but doesn't work

Torslunde

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:44:16 »

Hi  :)

You should update Microsoft Visual C++

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26347

Fust

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 15:13:13 »

I had the same problem and took the following steps:

1: Uninstall all SSE programmes, except saved missions (using Glary utilities)
2: Updated Microsoft Visual C++ (as described by Torslunde above, with thanks!)
3: Updated Windows XP as well as Nvidia drivers
4: Downloaded fresh copies of all SSE programmes (to eliminate any corrupt install files)
5: Disabled my Avast antivirus for 1 hour
6: Installed SSE 1.35 (tested, works OK)
7: Installed SSE Ferry add-on package (tested again, works OK)
8: Installed SSE 1.4 upgrade (tested again, works OK)
9: Installed SSE 1.5 upgrade (tested again, works OK)

So far so good...    :thumbs:

(next project, getting it to work properly with my flightstick for the powerboat joyrides...)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 15:19:54 by Fust »

ac_freeman

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 16:19:00 »

Pasting the same entry that I just made in another post -

A key point here btw, as I have just found out after spending a couple of hours trying to resolve similar issues yesterday......and I found this hidden away in one of the many other posts relating to these issues - if you are running 64 bit version of Windows, when downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ update, DO NOT choose X64 but choose X86 version, this is the correct version for 64 bit and fixed the CustomCommand.DLL issue that I experienced after installing SSE on a new desktop.

Andy

kawaknaller

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:42 »

I had the same problem and took the following steps:

1: Uninstall all SSE programmes, except saved missions (using Glary utilities)
2: Updated Microsoft Visual C++ (as described by Torslunde above, with thanks!)
3: Updated Windows XP as well as Nvidia drivers
4: Downloaded fresh copies of all SSE programmes (to eliminate any corrupt install files)
5: Disabled my Avast antivirus for 1 hour
6: Installed SSE 1.35 (tested, works OK)
7: Installed SSE Ferry add-on package (tested again, works OK)
8: Installed SSE 1.4 upgrade (tested again, works OK)
9: Installed SSE 1.5 upgrade (tested again, works OK)

So far so good...    :thumbs:

(next project, getting it to work properly with my flightstick for the powerboat joyrides...)

It's really pathetic for words that you have to take all these steps to get a game working. I am very unhappy with the way this company is treating us, the paying customers.
Offer a workaround but give later on a solid solution, not all of us are computer nerds but they just dont care, they accualy dont care.
I posted a while ago ALL they asked me to do and STILL no solution, no response just NOTHING. :evil:

I play lot's of other high end games but this is the only 1 giving problems and having a very very poor customer service.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:33:37 by Traddles »
Sailing home....

Tinchu

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 17:22:23 »

Totally agree with you, kawaknaller. If all of us we have a computer with the same Operative System, perfectly installed, and many many programs of all kinds. Utilities, games, internet... and all of them work perfectly, that means our systems are good. Then; a new software arrives at our system. It`s called Ship Simulator and it has a large collection of problems, lacks and failures. And Ship Simulator pretends that I make important changes in my system to work... Sorry but I don`t trust Ship Simulator and VStep. They should fix the problem with a new patch. But VStep always is making patches and they don`t fix anything. Probably a new patch create a new problem.

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 22:56:26 »

This is exactly why vstep should port the game over to XBOX  and PLAYSTATION 3.  It will always work perfectly right out of the box.
We're all buddies in boats

munozg

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 13:44:54 »

exactly so many workaround and no proper customer support from ship sim
i managed to update from 1.3.5 to 1.4.0 but cannot update to 1.5 otherwise customcommand.dll again ....
i ll try you advice c++ X86 version rather than X64

NIN

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 21:42:57 »

as sudgested, did the X86 update, problems solved, works fine

kawaknaller

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 14:22:47 »

This is exactly why vstep should port the game over to XBOX  and PLAYSTATION 3.  It will always work perfectly right out of the box.

Lol dude....as if the PS3 or XBOX would be able to handle this game.....yeah perhaps on very low settings
So your point accualy is?
Sailing home....

kawaknaller

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 14:28:42 »

It's really pathetic for words that you have to take all these steps to get a game working. I am very unhappy with the way this company is treating us, the paying customers.
Offer a workaround but give later on a solid solution, not all of us are computer nerds but they just dont care, they accualy dont care.
I posted a while ago ALL they asked me to do and STILL no solution, no response just NOTHING. :evil:

I play lot's of other high end games but this is the only 1 giving problems and having a very very poor customer service.

And you see that I am completely right, I posted this on the 20th of April......it's today the 29 of Mai.......they even dont have the courtesy of replign and expalining weaht they are planning to do to make this work always in the future. You see....they dont give a shit. So why (in the future) bother buying it?? I know its not a nice suggestion but plz expalin to me why the hell I have to spent like 50 Euro's to a game what isnt working or perhaps it may work after following like 3000 steps...come on!!
I tried it even on a newly fresh installed W7...still loads of errors. My copy is in the trashbin, pitty but I play games to have fun and relax not to get pisseed of or worse.

Advise for VStep and co: Listen to your paying customers a bit more. When over 20 ppl say it ain't working why they hell you say that it's our fault....why do WE have to do YOUR work?
Sailing home....

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 12:04:36 »

Lol dude....as if the PS3 or XBOX would be able to handle this game.....yeah perhaps on very low settings
So your point accualy is?

We're all buddies in boats

kawaknaller

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 14:18:00 »

Lol....you come with some dumbass reaction and troll pic me...lmao :2thumbs:
Go back to your WII kiddo
Sailing home....

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 14:41:09 »

Lol....you come with some dumbass reaction and troll pic me...lmao :2thumbs:
Go back to your WII kiddo

Hm, you should check his profile, before calling him 'kiddo'.....  ::)
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines