Hello Guest April 20, 2024, 09:01:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'A new Vstep release with a new bug'  (Read 1857 times)

wiqvist

• Forum member
'A new Vstep release with a new bug'
« on: February 19, 2012, 16:03:05 »

I knew that what I am going to take up here sounds very much like a corruption teori(which I also hope that it is).

SSE was released for about one and a half year back, and so far have all patches and all other releases included a new bug to the game, a new thing to fix. A new thing to the customers to wait for to get fixed.

Let say that it was no bugs in the first release, what should then have kept customers interest up if not to wait for the game to be fixed. So it can be that Vstep have added bugs to keep the interest up for their product.

And it will be interesting to hear which new bugs the new ship and the new patch will ad.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

Bottman

• Global Moderator
Re: 'A new Vstep release with a new bug'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 17:02:57 »

Bugs are the common pains of every software - I fear.
If you are looking forward for the next bugs only, you may search for another amusement instead. Playing the game seems not to be enough, eh? ::)
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

wiqvist

• Forum member
Re: 'A new Vstep release with a new bug'
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 17:46:25 »

If you are looking forward for the next bugs only, you may search for another amusement instead. Playing the game seems not to be enough, eh? ::)

I have not said or ment anything near this, so this conclusion I do not know where you get from. Maybe the not so smart conclusion: If a person bring up one subject, he is only interested in that subject.
As you may know so can some persons talk about and have many interest at the same time.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines