Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 07:50:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hints how to improve the joy of playing SSE?  (Read 6971 times)

stormforce

• Special MP Album Contributor
  • Forum member
Re: Hints how to improve the joy of playing SSE?
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 20:41:55 »

User created content in SSE?

An interesting idea, just think where that could lead?
stormforce

ACR

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 22:02:25 »

without any doubt- and i do not blame them for that- vstep aim for the goal to earn as much as possible with as little as possible development costs.

so lacks and bugs are overriden in a promotive marketing before release, after that you already have paid.

i think we can agree that not a major breakthrough will happen so we have three scenarios here :

1) vstep is satisfied with the earnings up to now vs development costs and has quit further development beyond new payware ships .

2)they give us small further updates with a big promotions to keep further cashflow for the base program

3)they intentionally aim for the kids with this software , which like to race in ribs and speedboats and crash eachother ( maybe in multiplayer)

in my opinions somehow all three scenarios are true- the most thrust lies between 1 and 2.

we have to realize that this forums are locked to a order licence and nobody can read this before purchasing- AFTER purchasing you already paid... think a minute...

i must say that i fully respect vstep for the marketing of SSE . when ss08 came out many of us felt the potential in thiskind of simulation and after some very tricky screenshots as well new waves etc. many users believed that the breakthrough will come they always wished.

i think that in 2012 calling something a simulator which has a steering gear and a throttle is a joke . and i think vstep is not interested in opinions here but ONLY in their earnings vs development costs to maximize the output of SSE since they already feel that a SSE2 will not happen.

best regards

wiqvist

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 00:09:06 »

we have to realize that this forums are locked to a order licence and nobody can read this before purchasing- AFTER purchasing you already paid... think a minute...

ACR, as you for sure know so do I agree with most of your opinions over the game, but just a little correction here. A non member of this forum can actually read 'General discussions', but not the other one's. So you have choosen to post this thread at the right place, hihi.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

ACR

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 00:28:14 »

thanks wiqvist, you are pretty right, i messed this up  - the general discussion is indeed also for non members !  :thumbs:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines