Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 15:30:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Support problems  (Read 966 times)

pjgwild

• Forum member
Support problems
« on: January 30, 2012, 19:05:03 »

Maybe not quite the place to bring up this subject, but it does state "general discussion" ......Anybody else get problems with support coming back to you, I have been waiting  for 3 weeks now to give me a refund for Winner which I downloaded by mistake as I had purchased ExtShip sim from Steam. I have just sent out the third email. Bit disappointed by the service, its not the money...thats only 4 pounds . :'( :( :doh:   pjgwild...wild I am.

mvsmith

Re: Support problems
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 20:23:30 »

Hi pjg,

I suggest that you send a PM to Swenson and ask him the best way to address your request—which is certainly a legitimate and simple one.

Unfortunately, I think the VSTEP customer support is probably inundated by other complaints that should have first been explained in detail on the Technical support board in this forum. Presenting VSTEP with little more information than “Extremes don’t work” gives them little that they can reply to.

Regards,
Marty

Swenson

• Ship Simulator Community Manager
  • Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 09:33:55 »

Hi pjgwild,

Could you please PM your email address and possible your problem description. I think the email(s) did not arrive. I will help you with pleasure.

Swenson
Stay up to date by following our social channels!
http://twitter.com/shipsim
http://www.facebook.com/shipsim

pjgwild

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 13:23:45 »

Excellent response ...have sent PM....Thank you
PJG

:thumbs: :2thumbs:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines