Hello Guest June 15, 2024, 21:16:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I dont understand single mission 4: Unexpected Operation  (Read 1138 times)

venturestar

• Forum member
I dont understand single mission 4: Unexpected Operation
« on: December 04, 2011, 01:37:33 »

The mission briefings say: need to unmoor and go to the bunker station of your company?  ??? and i dont know where is the bunker station of my company? and there is nothing marked on the map or waypoint.

Thank you for the help.

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: I dont understand single mission 4: Unexpected Operation
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 06:37:29 »

Hello Venturestar,

Welcome to the Forum.

Firstly, please register your legal copy of SSE in your Profile in this Forum. This will give you access to all boards of SSE. If you have any queries about a mission, you must post your message in the 'Missions' board.

To briefly answer you question, every waypoint is designated by a green star. Sometimes you may not be able to see it on the chart on the top right corner, so you will have to zoom the chart to "full screen". The conning compass on the bottom left of your screen also gives you an idea as to the direction you must move towards as indicated by the white circle. The white dot should be inside the white circle and that would mean you are heading for the waypoint, but in a straight line. You will have to allow for obstructions along the route.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

TJK

Re: I dont understand single mission 4: Unexpected Operation
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 07:20:28 »

Hello Venturestar

Unmoor you ship and go out to open sea turn to left, Port and go up the coast to a please called
Quay the Marco, their you will find the first WP
Good luck with this mission and welcom to the forum

TJK
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines