Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 23:56:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems ship sim add-on  (Read 6171 times)

Sjoerd Nota

• Forum member
Problems ship sim add-on
« on: May 20, 2007, 22:08:10 »

I have buy'd the add-on for ship sim 2006. I have installed the add-on and when i start it, i have one mission and in that mission i can't do anything. Also there is no ship to play with. i've try'd several times to instal the completly game and the add-on, but there's no effect.
What is the problem? or did i something wrong?

greetings from Sjoerd

kyivsea

• Forum member
Re: Problems ship sim add-on
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 14:22:52 »

Please can I add that having also recently bought ship sim add-on to add onto ship sim 2006, when I then run ship sim 2006 it automatically loads ship sim demo 2006 and all missions are locked and I am being requested for a licence key and to go to www.shipsim.com. to get it.

Please can anyone say how and where to find the source of the licence key.

There is what looks like a licence key on the inside of the disc cover of sim add-on, but this does not seem to be valid.

Thanks, Xavier

Wout

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 15:17:04 »

Edit my mark: Problem cause and solution posted below
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 16:10:56 by mark »
Wout

mark

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 16:10:02 »

In the latest patches for Ship Simulator, which are also included in the Ship Simulator Add-On, VSTEP has blocked license keys that are illegal and/or spread over the internet.

The game will therefore ask for a valid Ship Simulator (not the Add-On) license key.

It seems that both your Ship Simulator license keys have been found spread on the internet. You can request a new license key by sending us either a copy of your receipt for Ship Simulator or a photo of your Ship Simulator  Box where the license key is clearly visible. These items can be emailed in an attachment to info@shipsim.com

After validating their authenticity we will email you a new license key.

Sjoerd Nota: Do you see the License Key menu item in the game's main menu, if not, the above solution is not intended for you.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 16:13:05 by mark »

Sjoerd Nota

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 20:36:22 »

I don't have the licence key menu. What can be my problem, becouse i want to play :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines