Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 11:04:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

what picture do you think is the best?

saltydog
Gab

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The un-offical SS08 picture contest for November  (Read 3758 times)

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
The un-offical SS08 picture contest for November
« on: November 02, 2011, 22:38:25 »

here is the SS08 picture of the month for November.
well done to our last month winner krytsch with this picture:

These are the basic rules:

Everyone can post only one picture to enter in the POTM competition. Only screenshots from SS08 are accepted.
There will be no random chatting in this topic, those posts will be removed.
The entry period will be three weeks. In the first three weeks of the month, you may add your one picture.
After three weeks, there will be no more entries. An objective panel of non-participants will then make a pre-selection to determine the 10 best shots, if the number of participants required a pre-selection.
When and if these 10 entries are known, a poll will be added and everyone can enter a vote.
Everyone then has a week to vote on the person he or she thinks has made the best screenshot.
You may change the picture you have posted within the first three weeks, when you think you have a better one, but doing so after the three week period will be considered cheating and you will be disqualified.
Only pictures of normal, serious situations will be accepted. No pictures of sinking ships, game bugs or strange unrealistic situations! Such screenshots will be removed.
No edited, photoshopped for example, pictures.
If you post a screenshot that you did not make yourself, you will need permission from the person that made it, to enter it. Please state who made the original shot when you enter it.

In short; keep it nice and tidy in here, and only post one screenshot of a serious, realistic nature, from within the game.

The winning screenshot will be put into the SS08 (coming soon)

After which this topic will be reset to continue with the next month's competition.

Good luck and happy snapping!!!
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

saltydog

• Forum member
Re: The un-offical SS08 picture contest for November
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 14:21:07 »

Here's my entry.. :)

Gab

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:16:44 »

I unfortunately have no longer access to my SS08 pics so I retrieved one from the MP album  !:)
Rosenblatt Project

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 20:04:49 »

its this time again where its your chose who should win.
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines