Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 23:52:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Sim. Extremes.exe download error TRIED TO CONTACT SHIPSIM 4 TIMES NO ANSWER  (Read 1628 times)

andyfaz

• Forum member

I purchased and then downloaded the Ship Simulator Extremes, but when I try to expand it a message of error comes out: the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. I sent them 4 emails but still NO ANSWER!!!! What should I do???

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member

Hello andy,

Did you try to reïnstall it and/or update the game to the latest version 1.4?
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

sydmichel

• Forum member

I purchased and then downloaded the Ship Simulator Extremes, but when I try to expand it a message of error comes out: the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. I sent them 4 emails but still NO ANSWER!!!! What should I do???

It sounds as if your downloaded file is corrupted.  Have a go at re-downloading a fresh file and see if that expands correctly.
We're all buddies in boats

andyfaz

• Forum member

20 days ago I downloaded the file and was not expanding. I tried yesterday (for the fifth time) to download it again but same problem.
I have contacted them many times but no answer. the problem should be with the file.

eviss

• Forum member

It could be that the last SSE.exe file was corrupted during downloading.   :doh:

I would suggest to delete that previous downloaded file and . . .

download the ShipSimExtremes_Setup_v135.exe again from your account !  :o

See under Orders & Downloads section !   8)

I did so a few weeks agoo / worked fine !  ::)

Good luck next time, Erik

PS After installing the game, you must update the version to 1.4 !
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 22:02:49 by eviss »
THX SF!
Redfox
"Dover-Calais in the same environement !"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines