Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 12:35:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tatami floor  (Read 5422 times)

Simos31

• Forum member
tatami floor
« on: October 03, 2011, 02:34:36 »

Hello!
I was wondering if I could have a tatami floor for my Esperanza. Does anyone know??

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
Re: tatami floor
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:14:56 »

Hello Simos,
First, welcome to the forum.  :)

You can edit floors with special photoshopping programs but it's against the rules, I'm afraid.  :-\
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

Simos31

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:50:13 »

Thank you VirtualSkipper! I am so happy to have discovered the Ship Simulator experience  ;D. When I have free time I sail my Esperanza to the Arctic and and spend endless evenings fishing, roasting fresh fish sticks and listening to shipsim radio! But the true feeling of it all is so much restricted if I can't enjoy the true comfort of my tatami  :'(.
I thought maybe there were some add-on packs which I could purchase with Esperanza custom bridge decoration and engine tweaks, I am so lazy to search the patterns folders and edit them myself on photoshop  plus, if I did so, would the modifications run on the multiplayer mode??
I hope it will be worth for the developers to mind my inquiry. After all what's good an Esperanza without tatami? ???
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:54:15 by Simos31 »

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:52:21 »

Is there some pun intended on requesting a tatami floor on a Greenpeace ship?  ;D
It's the crew that makes the difference

Simos31

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:59:55 »

??? me? pun? nooo young lady! Believe me, the japanese whaling paranoia has nothing in common with the smoothness and the elegance of the tatami spirituality! It becomes apparent that you haven't spent enough time seizing your day on tatami mat, have you?
After all, at my age I feel too old for pun and jargon.

danny

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 13:27:25 »

Fyi ballast is a bloke, not a girl. This picture he uses is of the "SSE" girl, who featured on a advert that Vstep made a while back...
As other's have said, there are rules against editing anything that comes with SSE, and if you attempt to edit the files Vstep will come down on you like the Shonan maru No2 comes down on the Ady gil...
Sorry about that : :'(
STCW II/1 Unlimited Officer Of the Watch.
Big or small, I'll sail 'em all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines