Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 23:56:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ferry pack bug  (Read 1500 times)

Andreas pettersen

Ferry pack bug
« on: August 15, 2011, 20:29:43 »

i played ferry pack yester day. and it works fine but today some of the ferrys dont have control board inside. and one its invisibell. help me! i need a answare!

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

ac_freeman

• Forum member
Re: Ferry pack bug
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 16:21:19 »

Hi,

Unfortunately I am cursed with being a Steam user - I now cannot load a mission that I created with Albatross IV as the player ship, somehow it seems that my Steam has not rolled back...and of course because we cannot even see the actual version that we are running via Steam ( yes, another bug...I actually hate coming here and moaning but if you are a Steam user eventually you just have to vent to feel better :-) ) I can't really tell for certain, I only know that until recently the Mission worked fine and I can still access it via the Editor. Any ideas how to roll-back please? Don't want to re-install as that brought me all sorts of problems last time. If there is a definite fix coming I will just wait it out and forget about using Albatross IV for now.

thanks,

Andy

ac_freeman

• Forum member
Re: Ferry pack bug
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 22:11:41 »

Just for the record, the new update fixed this issue....strange that my version did not roll back though.

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines