Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 23:22:01 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FERRY PACK FOR Ship Simulator 2008  (Read 2646 times)

jamster114

• Forum member
FERRY PACK FOR Ship Simulator 2008
« on: August 11, 2011, 22:27:54 »

I'm trying to get creators at ship simulator to get the ferry pack for 2008, but i need help, so help to make it happen!! email and say you want it to get there attention on this, more votes more likely it hopefully will be.  :)

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
Re: FERRY PACK FOR Ship Simulator 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 22:41:52 »

I'm trying to get creators at ship simulator to get the ferry pack for 2008, but i need help, so help to make it happen!! email and say you want it to get there attention on this, more votes more likely it hopefully will be.  :)

Hello jamster,

The ferry pack is and will not be for SS08 since it's for SSE. Also because SSE is the newest game, no further changes will be made to SS08. Trust me, asking VSTEP this is quiet pointless.  :(
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

jamster114

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 23:30:10 »

Yes i understand, but they need to understand that SSE is too much for some computers, and they need to make ferry pack available for SS8 for costumer that would like it but SSE will not work on there machine.

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 23:34:27 »

Yes i understand, but they need to understand that SSE is too much for some computers, and they need to make ferry pack available for SS8 for costumer that would like it but SSE will not work on there machine.

To be honest, I think SSE needs the most attention right now and it isn't VSTEP's problem how powerfull your PC is.
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 23:47:41 »

To be honest, I think SSE needs the most attention right now and it isn't VSTEP's problem how powerfull your PC is.

Different game I know, by Railworks is upgrading its game for Railworks 3 - looks good

BUT

The mimum specs are the same so that all computers can run it, abit with features turned down/off...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines