Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 16:22:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why do I need upgrade  (Read 1233 times)

beautyhorse

• Forum member
why do I need upgrade
« on: July 29, 2011, 00:24:28 »

so i tried the demo for SSE and it was lagging quite a bit, even on low settings. i really enjoy the two previous games and i really want to play this version. i have attached my dxdiag and i would appreciate any recommendation and what needs to be upgraded. i recently upgraded from 1gb to 4gb of ram, everything else is stock.

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
Re: why do I need upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 00:29:27 »

Hello Beautyhorse,

I can't see any DxDiag, you said you attached to your post.  :-\
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
Re: why do I need upgrade
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 12:24:31 »

so i tried the demo for SSE and it was lagging quite a bit, even on low settings. i really enjoy the two previous games and i really want to play this version. i have attached my dxdiag and i would appreciate any recommendation and what needs to be upgraded. i recently upgraded from 1gb to 4gb of ram, everything else is stock.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums! :)

You need to attach your DXDIAG report to your post in order for us to see it. Follow the instructions below to see how to do this:

Click Start > Run. type in dxdiag and press Enter.  You may see a popup asking about WHQL drivers, click Yes/Ok to proceed.

In the window that appears, click the button that says Save All Information, when the Save Dialog box appears, save the file to your desktop.  To upload the file here, click Additional Options underneath the reply area and choose Browse near Attach.  Browse to your desktop, click the file and click Open.

*  Windows Vista and 7 users need to press the Windows Key + R to access the Run prompt.

You can then post your reply with the file attached.

Cheers,
Adam
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines