Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 15:00:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amy whinehouse  (Read 9038 times)

larsdehaan

Amy whinehouse
« on: July 23, 2011, 17:54:42 »

assassinator2.0

• Forum member
Re: Amy whinehouse
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 19:36:29 »

i just saw that at the homepage of MSN along with the Norway incident and a bullet train crash in Japan. Back to topic about her death, which is very sad, i say it had to relate to drugs. no one couldve died that young from natural causes,
"He that boasts of his own knowledge proclaims his ignorance" -Author Unknown

"If a tidal wave hits LA just grab a fake boob for safety" -Sarah Michelle Gellar

--tractorman--

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 19:37:11 »

hey ho they come and go

assassinator2.0

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 19:41:03 »

yes but now we need who the other 2 people are....

"If a tidal wave hits LA just grab a fake boob for safety" -Sarah Michelle Gellar

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:17:35 »

Her death is of course very sad, as is the death of any young person, what I find a little distasteful is the fact that it seems to be getting more coverage than the deaths of almost 100 innocent people in Norway yesterday.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 16:19:15 »

Her death is of course very sad, as is the death of any young person, what I find a little distasteful is the fact that it seems to be getting more coverage than the deaths of almost 100 innocent people in Norway yesterday.

Agreed 100%

Someone on the radio said "she was a good role model for kids"! Yeah ok... Well, she certainly became a good role model THIS weekend. SOrry, but she was a druggie and had no thought for the kids who looked up to her.

As for our friends in Norway, what can you say to that? Other than we've had similar here over the past few decades and every decent Briton sympathises with our Norwegian neighbours.

It's a fine Country with good people.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

assassinator2.0

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 03:03:01 »

i only heard the about the norway incident on MSN! D:

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 08:02:54 »

As awful as the Norway "incident" is, I regret that this is the tip of the problem, ie the far right, that is growing around the world.

I hope our world leaders sit up and take notice for once. But I doubt it.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

TJK

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 10:44:49 »

This man or monster that did this are 32 years old and should save the world from some special peoples, he acted alone and killing about 93 kids on a camp and blast the government building, your can read more her on CNN, it's a terrible day and from 12 noon to 12:01 pm Norway will stand still for respect for the victims in this tragedies
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/25/norway.terror.attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14270655
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:03:06 by TJK »

Mslb_Eemshoorn

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 12:57:06 »

All this is going to be extreme 93 people killed by one person  :'( and a building exploded.. :'(
There are suddenly happening very extreme things over the hole world, governments are going strange, people are going crazy.

:'(

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 13:17:50 »

Tore, many people here in Britain also observed the 1 minute silence in respect for our good friends in Norway.

Norway is a proud Country with great traditions and history; it will recover- Norway will never let 'people' like that beat it. Not the land of the Norseman!

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 13:21:49 »

All this is going to be extreme 93 people killed by one person  :'( and a building exploded.. :'(
There are suddenly happening very extreme things over the hole world, governments are going strange, people are going crazy.

:'(

I know politics is banned on this forum, so I will make only a brief point. If you look on the internet there are many leading academics that explain quite well how the western world is breaking up with lack of cohesion and purpose.

The clue: Imagine a ship that has hit the rocks and is sinking. The Captain takes charge and calmly lowers the lifeboats and people are saved. Compare: The Captain tells passengers to all stat on the sinking ship whilst he gets in the lifeboats with his officers; there is no leadership or direction for the passengers. Chaos follows.

That is a very brief comparison to modern western life (blame respective governments for lack of leadership and direction)

TJK

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 13:40:39 »

Tore, many people here in Britain also observed the 1 minute silence in respect for our good friends in Norway.

Norway is a proud Country with great traditions and history; it will recover- Norway will never let 'people' like that beat it. Not the land of the Norseman!
you have absolute right, this will not beet us, they will never Vin, thanks to UK and other country's that are support us in this terrible terror attack, we will slovenly go back to normal

assassinator2.0

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 05:18:58 »

yea the US is going to be in debt on August 2nd, coruption for us yey.....

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 11:15:59 »

Ass'2. US has been in debt since 1960s.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 13:33:04 »

And counting..Here's the debt clock..

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 14:00:21 »

14,3 trillion dollar in debt and counting!  :o
Wow, wonder if you would compare this to Greece.   :P
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 14:58:18 »

There is a strange similarity: like the Greeks, Obama wants to borrow more money..

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 16:46:16 »

14,3 trillion dollar in debt and counting!  :o
Wow, wonder if you would compare this to Greece.   :P

That's GOOD news for me; it means I can prove to my bank manager that SOMEONE has an overdraft bigger than mine

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 17:16:07 »

That's GOOD news for me; it means I can prove to my bank manager that SOMEONE has an overdraft bigger than mine

"like"

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 17:34:00 »

I wonder; if Obama gets his way, who will loan the US money..China?    Europe has its own troubles..

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 18:09:29 »

The pyramid is collapsing, SD. It's not going to be pretty at all, but it had to happen at some point- it was inevitable.

Any economist who tells you boom and bust is over is either talking carp or is talking about a very small, highly regulated economy- which wouldn't support the modern way of life anyway

assassinator2.0

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 19:22:38 »

The pyramid is collapsing, SD. It's not going to be pretty at all, but it had to happen at some point- it was inevitable.

Any economist who tells you boom and bust is over is either talking carp or is talking about a very small, highly regulated economy- which wouldn't support the modern way of life anyway

would it turn out to be another great depression?

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 15:01:22 »

i think this is the right song with all that happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av3e
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

danny

• Forum member
the "worlds problems" thread, now featuring US DEBT!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 15:56:52 »

At the rate the US Debt is going i Could pick myself the USS independence up for what, $50? in a few months...
Also, how did this thread go from amy whinehouse to debt?
STCW II/1 Unlimited Officer Of the Watch.
Big or small, I'll sail 'em all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines