Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 19:05:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Me Now Please  (Read 14290 times)

ilovetitanic

• Forum member
Help Me Now Please
« on: June 12, 2011, 08:23:37 »

Hi I Buyed A New Pc My Pc Requirements Are

Operating system:   Windows 2000, XP or Vista
Processor:   Pentium 4 2.0GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory:   1 GB
Video card:   NVIDIA GeForce 5600 or ATI Radeon X600 or better
Hard disc space:   480 MB
Input controllers:   Mouse with scroll wheel (Joystick, Joypad or Steering wheel are optional)

But When I Start Ship Simulator 2006 Demo I Can Only See The Menu And When I sTART tHE Demo Misson I Cant Play It Because I Dont Know The Controls Please Help And Please Anyone Upload The Images Of All The Menu Options Please.

TJK

Re: Help Me Now Please
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:45:06 »

This can't be you new pc, watt OS have you win2000 and winxp are not for sail anymore so , that you posted are pc minimum Requirements for ss06
pleas post your dirextX file of you new pc, then we can anwer you

ilovetitanic

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 08:54:30 »

oh god i ask you the control buttons dude

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 10:25:09 »

oh god i ask you the control buttons dude

If you are looking for help I would suggest that you try to be a little more polite.

I can't remember how it's going with SS06, but if I remember correctly there is an option in the menu to set the controls, try looking in there, I think that the default settings are to use the up and down arrow keys to adjust the throttles and the left / right arrow keys to steer, if that doesn't work then try all the keys on your keyboard to see what they do!

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 10:41:00 »

You Sir have won the most irritating person on forum award  :thumbdown: I'd really be looking at chageing your attitude. You want ship sim 2006 so bad? then get some money and buy a decent computer and stop making these ridiculos post that nothing is working for you and demand us to do them for you because you are not the prince of India or the ruler of humanity.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 15:42:43 »

ilovetitanic,

You've been told a great number of times now that your computer wasn't going to be good enough.

The specs you now posted look more like you copied them from the system requirements. So I'm in doubt as to wether or not you actually got a new pc. Looks to me as if you're just trying the same thing again.

You've also been reminded of how to post responsibly.

Kindly stop making the same topics over and over and accept the fact that there is nothing that can be done to help you if you do not have the pc to run any of the shipsim games.

If you keep repeating yourself and do not take people's advice, then your posting rights can and will be taken away, cause this only makes a mess on the forum this way.

So, familiarize yourself with the posting guidelines and take what people say seriously. Just asking it again and again will not change anything.

Thanks

Regards,
Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines