Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 06:07:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The end of the world right around the corner - According to Harold Camping  (Read 16086 times)

x19Titanic12x

• Forum member

Look lads (esp mr titanic1912)- if you want a fast way our when doomsday comes may I respectfully recommend a large bottle (or several if you're a hardened drinker) of Remy Martin Cognac.

Why are you specifically referring to me? *eats the (esp mr titanic1912) part*  :)

saltydog

• Forum member

I would imagine if you jump out of an airplane without a parachute you would need an extra strong lemonade..
Especially if you hear in your helmet-speaker underway that the prediction turns out to be wrong.. ;D

x19Titanic12x

• Forum member

I would imagine if you jump out of an airplane without a parachute you would need an extra strong lemonade..
Especially if you hear in your helmet-speaker underway that the prediction turns out to be wrong.. ;D

Or Vodka without a helmet.  :D

Ralphy

• Forum member

Not that i want to sound like I'm bragging or anything, but this is the fifth end of the world I've survived.  :lol:

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member

Hmmm...I wonder where Mr Camping is. Apparently he's not appeared since last night :doh:

Looks as though he is the only one to get into heaven! :doh: :doh:
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Stuart2007

• Forum member

If the world would've end, I would've hijacked a plane, flown it high over the Atlantic, and jump without a parachute in a happy expression. But there's no need for that...

Because you indicated that you are looking for a quick way to end it, that's all.
Why are you specifically referring to me? *eats the (esp mr titanic1912) part*  :)

It was not intended offensively.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Stuart2007

• Forum member

Hmmm...I wonder where Mr Camping is. Apparently he's not appeared since last night :doh:

Looks as though he is the only one to get into heaven! :doh: :doh:

I imagine that many people around the world, (oh god: of all nationalities, colours of skin, religious beliefs, and regardless of number of half £20 notes they have) are feeling like total utter idiots over this now.

Serves them right. The worst bit is some moron spends his life savings on this and instead of saying "ive been conned. I am an idiot" he says "its just tested my faith and I resolve to believe."

You can not help some people.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

oceandream

• Forum member

if the world would end soon i would beat up everyone that brought me into this
hatefull world :evil:

Join Greenpeace virtual today
We need more members too keep out forum active

vin_sun

• Global Moderator

if the world would end soon i would beat up everyone that brought me into this
hatefull world :evil:

I am sure that you are quite aware as to who brought you into this world. It's your PA_ _ _ TS !! They certainly don't deserve the treatment you have in mind !
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

x19Titanic12x

• Forum member

I imagine that many people around the world, (oh god: of all nationalities, colours of skin, religious beliefs, and regardless of number of half £20 notes they have) are feeling like total utter idiots over this now.

Serves them right. The worst bit is some moron spends his life savings on this and instead of saying "ive been conned. I am an idiot" he says "its just tested my faith and I resolve to believe."

You can not help some people.

I wasn't being an idiot, for I have no faith in old, psychotic Christians :angel:... I hope I didn't offend some Ship Sim forum members...  :-\ 

Stuart2007

• Forum member

I'll have a pint of whatever you've been on Mr Titanic!

Mr Robville

• Administrator

i hate the fact that i don't know anyone who believes in "the apocalypse" of 2012 or 2 days ago.
i would laugh at them so hard  :D

maybe the world will go down in 2012, not because of nature's violence, but because the madness created by mankind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines