Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 02:03:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSE or ShipSim 2008  (Read 973 times)

SteveM64

• Forum member
SSE or ShipSim 2008
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:33:57 »

I realy enjoy using both of the Ship Sim programs and also the 2006 release, and found it very frustrating when waiting for the Australian release of the AddOn Pack for the 2008, as it was aout 4 months behind the Europe release.

So I pre-ordered the Ship Sim Extremes and was very happy when it arrived into my hands, loved playing it thought it was great, then the fisrt update came out OK, but wait there is a bug fix download that, then a couple of problems started to pop up, had a look on here (the Forum) and read that others were having the same problems as well, OK I can live withit a bit longer as there were posts saying it issues will be fixed in the next update.
Update released, download that not bad
but wait another update download that, hoping that everything will go OK but NO

I use my keyboard and mouse to play the game but before the last update was able to steer the vessels to Port and Starboard and reset the rudders on the keyboard, Now I can only turn to Starboard on the keyboard and cannot reset the rudder or turn to Port.

So now I have to use the mouse for the rudder but the rest of the functions are on the keyboard, hang on try the 2008 wth the Add On,thats OK g back to SSE still stuffed, recheck the control inputs in the options, thats OK

COME ON GUYS, whats going on there???
it worked fine before, did you forget someting? bump a button or miss clicked the mouse?

Please PLEASE just FIX IT

I know I dont post much on here or ask for much and I also hate having to shout, but it is getting frustrating
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines