Hello Guest October 06, 2024, 03:29:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSE launch issue  (Read 1866 times)

benm73

• Forum member
SSE launch issue
« on: April 08, 2011, 21:31:58 »

Hi,I was wondering if anyone had the same problem as me.I have just purchased a steam version of SSE and it is not launching after installment.Could anyone help me as i have tried Re-installing and System on and off.I looked on the fourm and couldn't see any answers that anyone else has posted.Please help as i am dying to play this game.
Always looking for a adventure

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: SSE launch issue
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 21:48:24 »

Hi Ben, and welcome to SSE. :)

First of all, I'd recommend that you register your SSE licence key in your profile. Simply click on Profile at the top of this page and scroll down to the licence key area. Then enter it in like you did with your SS08 key.

This will give you access to the Technical Support board where you may find an answer. Unfortunately I'm not much good with the techy side, so I can't help you anymore.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Mike

VirtualSkipper

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 21:51:28 »

I don't know how you missed this, since you said you looked at other topics, that you haven't putted you DxDiag in your post.  ;)

Open DxDiag (which you should have on your PC) and when it's opened, click on the middle option (can't say what it's called since mine is in dutch).
Save the DxDiag where ever you can find it back and get that in your post.
"There is a plaque laid next to the remnants of the Titanic which reads, "Only Chuck Norris is unsinkable"

hfrew

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:17:32 »

what to do

pmurray633

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 04:30:47 »

I bought a copy of SSE from Amazon, and when I go to launch it, it gives me a lot of DLL stuff.  How can I find my key to register it, and also what do I do?  Thanks.

TJK

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 08:26:47 »

what to do

Hi and welcom

watt problem do you have, we cant help you when you only say "watt to do"
wee need more, problem, PC info as DxDiag, game steam or non steam, boxed or download version
so if you want help pleas provide this info and register you key into you profile

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45:09 »

I bought a copy of SSE from Amazon, and when I go to launch it, it gives me a lot of DLL stuff.  How can I find my key to register it, and also what do I do?  Thanks.

Hello Murray,

If it is a DVD you have bought the License key is usually located inside the box, which can be seen when you take out the DVD. Please tell us if you have found it.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines