Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 19:44:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Which ferry is your favorite?

White Marlin
St. Pauli
Albatross IV
Big Apple 2
Rozenburg

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack - Now Available  (Read 5495 times)

Swenson

• Ship Simulator Community Manager
  • Forum member
Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack - Now Available
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:55:33 »

Fellow captains, lend us your ears...
VSTEP and Paradox Interactive are happy to announce that the Ship Simulator Extremes Ferry Pack is now released and available for purchase from Shipsim.com and other leading digital distribution platforms.

In this new downloadable content pack (DLC pack) for Ship Simulator Extremes, captains will be able to command five different ferries both in free roam and campaign mode. The Ferry Pack also adds a complete, brand new campaign featuring 10 realistic new missions and specific Ferry gameplay to Ship Simulator Extremes. From crossing the English Channel in style, to a busy day at the Hamburg, New York, Sydney and Rotterdam Ferry services, there is always something happening as a ferry captain, and if you like Ferries of any kind, then this DLC pack is your oyster! Featuring new challenges and gameplay to test the most experienced of captains on the world’s most popular ferry routes. You cannot afford to miss this.

STEAM has decided to change the release date to April 5th, so STEAM users will have to be a bit more patient before they can sail the Ferries. We apologize for any inconvenience their last minute decision may cause. Non-STEAM users can purchase the Ferry Pack from today on www.shipsim.com.

FEATURES:
•    5 new Ferry types (Fast, Channel, River, etc.) available in Campaign, Free Roam and Multiplayer mode.
•    Ferry specific gameplay: Ferry ramp & door opening for loading/unloading, Directional switch for two-ender ferries, etc.
•    New Ferry Player campaign featuring 10 missions all over the world
•    Ferry mission functionality added to the Mission Editor, allowing for creation and sharing of Ferry specific missions

The Ferry Pack DLC is now available on shipsim.com and all other leading digital distribution platforms for €14.99. Visit the official Ferry Pack website and take a look at the gameplay video to learn even more about this new title.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:37:43 by Swenson »
Stay up to date by following our social channels!
http://twitter.com/shipsim
http://www.facebook.com/shipsim

larsdehaan

Re: Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack - Now Available
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:03:04 »

yay!!

also i am one of the ship sim mag contest winners and havent recived an email for the download details could you give me a possible time that the details get in my inbox?

TJK

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 10:09:03 »

Hi All

now that the ferry pack are out we have released 6 custom missions to, You can download them from in game download contents and find them in the single mission list

New Ferry Service by Eric
Harbor Trip by Eric
Fishing Day Calais by Rooster24
Salvage Code Red by Rooster24
Commuter Marseille by Rooster24
First trip fast ferry Calais-Dover by Rooster24
Big Apple Fire Drill by Rooster24

TJK
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:41:41 by sadsid »

--tractorman--

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 18:01:14 »

I haven't even got it.. yet. But I vote for White Marlin

martino1989

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 12:56:59 »

i buy it twoday it was Disappointed when i play it, stil alot of bugs :thumbdown:

when iam moor i fly way when iam hitting the wall :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
in the multiplayer still same bugs

But the ferrys are good :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i think they need fix the magor bugs first before they put more addons in it
en i think 15 euros is tomuch for that :thumbdown:

but i keep the hoop in it :thumbs: :thumbs:

Biggles1975

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 19:41:12 »

15Euros for 5 ships is not that bad it costs about that for 1 Train for railworks.  :captain:

thyro

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 17:12:22 »

15Euros for 5 ships is not that bad it costs about that for 1 Train for railworks.  :captain:

Sure! If you completely miss out RW2 promotional campaigns of (75-80%) discount, then that is true.

krytsch

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 17:26:39 »

I voted for Rozenburg - Rozenburg for President!

To be honest, I can't tell which one I like most. All in all it's a great pack, and I like them all.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 17:57:12 »

I like the whole pack, but I would say Rozenburg (I'm partial to VS ships)    ;D

Poetje

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 01:35:16 »

any one having problems with downloading the add on Ferry pack. Bought it yesterday but it doesnt come up in my downloads list, Thought it might be somewere els and tried to play a game with one of the ferry`s but the games attached to the pack are also not in the single mission folder. tried rebooting the PC with the sme result

Saltie

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 22:17:28 »

Hi Poetje

You should find your Ferry Pack by clicking on "My Account" at top left of ShipSim.com home page.

Then click on "Orders and Downloads" under Account Management heading.

The Ferry Pack should be listed here.

Hope this helps,
Saltie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines