Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 14:43:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ship extreme problems  (Read 2560 times)

airtrooper

• Forum member
ship extreme problems
« on: March 18, 2011, 21:26:46 »

Hi  could anyone help me i redownloaded my ship sim extremes  from the website  it downloaded fine ( but ) when i click on the icon on the desktop it starts loading then I get this box come up.  has anyone got any idea whats wrong?  i have never had this problem before and i have installed it twice on my system my graphics are fine  and my pc very powerful so i know it definately not that

please help

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: ship extreme problems
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 22:19:30 »

Hello Airtrooper,

Welcome to the Forum

For starters, please register your copy of SSE in your Profile in this Forum.

This action will open all the "doors" to the Forum, including Tech Support. If you conduct a search you may come across others who have had similar problems and a solution may have been provided.

The "crash" message you have received can be submitted to Tech Support for their investigation. You will see it under a topic called  "Bug reports ..... " there.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

airtrooper

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 22:33:06 »

hi vin thanks for the info... i have just registered my key now something i did not know about  :-\  i do hope someone can help i have not had this problem before my pc system has not changed it is as powerful as it was when ship extremes was on before its just  i have had to have a new drive and just loading everything back up .

if anyone gets confused where the message is its done bottom of my message on the left where the clip sign is.

cheers guys  and vin_sun :captain:

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 23:21:13 »

Hello again Airtrooper,

It's good that you have registered. If you browse around in the Tech Support board you may see some posts similar to yours.

There is also a specific way to submit a crash file. What you have given is only a screen shot in Word. You have to submit the .dmp (crash dump) file. Please see the attachment which shows the path to the file (It is from your screenshot). You have to go here first:- http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,21677.0.html   and then start a new topic and briefly mention your problem. To the same message, attach the crash file (xxxx.dmp). Please note that in most cases you will not get any reply. It is used by the Developers for their investigations.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines