Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 09:22:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Announsment befour the release of SSE, where is the promisses??  (Read 1436 times)

ken83

• Forum member

First, sorry for my bad english!!

Do you guys remember that Frank said in the interviews that in SSE you can select the realism from just stearing the ship to controll everything on the bridge? Well where is that option, is it coming in the future?

In my oppinion there isn´t much more you can do on the bridge in SSE comparing to SS08.

Hoping for answers...  :P

Ken
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 16:52:59 by Frank_VSTEP »

Antaris

• Forum member
Re: Announsment befour the release of SSE, where is the promisses??
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 16:57:55 »

He has also said that you can change the weather while youre playing free roam.
But that option is there not ::)::)

I hope so that its coming in the future  :P :P

No ship no problems!

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 17:05:06 »

Well, i think  we just have to wait and see. But since the name of the game is Ship Sim Extremes and not 2010 i hope VSTEP gonna make this one realistic and we are seing that they are adding new feautures now and then  :2thumbs:

I hope Frank see this question: What exactly did you Frank mean with that staitment: "you can select the realism from just stearing the ship to controll everything on the bridge"?

Thanks,
Ken

Frank_VSTEP

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 17:08:56 »

Please leave my name out of topic subjects.

Ah well, interviews are given quite some time before release and as you know by now, sometimes features change somewhat during development for a host of reasons. One of those things that changed somewhat are difficulty levels that were planned.

In comparison, there are also lots of things that finally made it in the game that were not mentioned in interviews.

Right now you can fiddle around with Radar, Conning, NavChart, Compass, Thruster, Bowthrusters, Azimuth Thrusters, Anchors, Mooring lines, Ship Horns, Nav Lights, hatch doors (upcoming Ferry Pack), etc... Might still be some stuff there I missed...

Which is a good feature list for a commercial €39.99 sim game according to the feedback of my captain friends out there...

And the weather changes dynamically during missions, not during free roam.

Kind regards,
Frank

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 17:35:16 »

Thank you Frank :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

And hey, im soo sorry that i mensioned youre name!!!! I thought it was okey, but i understand what you mean now when i use my brain little more. SORRY FOR THAT ONCE AGAIN!!!

I haven´t been able to "play" for a while, beqouse i have a tecnical problem after the newest uppdate 1.3 (But that tecnical problem doesen´t belong in this topic)

Thanks,
Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines