Hello Guest April 18, 2024, 02:19:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to create a network like IVAO for Ship Simulator?  (Read 2615 times)

patron

• Forum member

Hey guys, I have a question, I played Flight Simulator and now I have discovered the Ship Simulator, my questions are:
1- Would it be possible to create a network like IVAO for Ship Simulator but where possible to play with real weather and pilot your ship worldwide, so as to create virtual companies?
2 - How do you create an account to get online?

Best Regards:
Jose Luis -patron-
From Spain

saltydog

• Forum member
Re: Is it possible to create a network like IVAO for Ship Simulator?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 16:23:42 »

Hi patron, to create an account you must register. You can do this in Profile (top of screen)   :)

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 19:09:05 »

Hey guys, I have a question, I played Flight Simulator and now I have discovered the Ship Simulator, my questions are:
1- Would it be possible to create a network like IVAO for Ship Simulator but where possible to play with real weather and pilot your ship worldwide, so as to create virtual companies?
2 - How do you create an account to get online?

Best Regards:
Jose Luis -patron-
From Spain

Hi Patron,

Welcome to the Forum.

A network already exists in Ship Simulator Extremes and Ship Simulator 2008 and is called "Multiplayer". There are servers which have already been set up and each represents an environment (Hamburg, Rotterdam, New York, etc). You can choose any vessel of your choice (but limited to those in SSE / SS 2008) and control it in the environment you choose. You can also interact with other players in a chat window.

However, you have to be a registered member to take part in multiplayer. You have to register (as saltydog has mentioned) the License Key of your copy of SSE in your Profile in this Forum.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

patron

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 22:49:35 »

thank you all for answering my questions.

Best regards.
Patron
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines