Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 01:56:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Is this game worth buying?

Yes
- 13 (54.2%)
No, there are too many bugs, it's slow and unstable.
- 11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: January 03, 2011, 08:08:13

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this game worth buying?  (Read 1380 times)

wolfweb

• Forum member
Is this game worth buying?
« on: December 27, 2010, 08:08:13 »

Is this game worth buying? I've lived and worked on ships my whole life so I don't mean the gameplay, I know that any ship sim will be worth buying, if it worked properly.

But does this one work properly? I've seen so many threads about problems and how the games is full of terrible bugs. And I really, really hate buggy games, I won't play them, I feel ripped off, I definitely do not want a buggy game.

So have the problems been addressed in a timely and professional manner by the developers? Have the support requests been answered sufficiently? or do they just ignore you?

or to sum it up, is this game worth me buying it? ???

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: Is this game worth buying?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:50 »

Hi Wolf .....

The Developers have announced the features of their latest update 1.3 which are likely to clear a lot of the bugs. It's just the date of release that is yet to be revealed. This update will also have a Mission Editor and soon there will be quite some missions created by users and in all probability they will be free downloads.

I suggest you wait until the update has been applied by all those who own SSE and see what they have to say.

As a sim, I think it has good graphics and the sea is quite realistic in various conditions. Yes, if all the bugs are addressed it will definitely be a worthwhile purchase.

Regards
vin_sun
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

Eike

• Forum member
Re: Is this game worth buying?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 19:10:44 »

Hey guys,

to be honest - at this stage no. But it will 100% recomandable with the upcomming patches released!

It is a bit frustrating playing this game at this version build 1040. But as said before - it will be improved!

best regards

Eike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines