Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 12:20:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 966 times)

tankpatrol

• Forum member
Questions
« on: December 26, 2010, 04:19:05 »

Hey there, i just purchased the game from steam. And as you can tell this is a startup error question, every post i try to see has been "moved" and is off limits, i just want to get my moneys worth. The installation and download went well, just when i tried to open it and run the program a multitude of .dll errors came up. I noticed that some people on here have found ways around that by updating. I would like to know if that is possible when you dont get past the game initiation icon. When i select the .dll message, i press enter which selects ok on them, but then after about 100 or so messages then it says that quest viewer (the program that these .dll errors keep opening with, and that shows another sse logo with 100% in the left lower corner) is not responding, and i can close, check an internet solution and ect. Which never does anything. So there i am...

Please. I like sims, and i thought i would give this amazing one a try.. And im so frustrated. So help is what im asking. If this has been answered please point me in the correct direction.

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 06:11:27 »

Hi Tank ....,

Welcome to the Forum.

First and foremost, please register the License key of your copy of the SSE at the Forum. Once you do this you will have access to all the boards of the Forum including Technical Support. Users of the Steam version of SSE have faced quite some problems and some amount of solutions have been provided in the Forum. You can browse there to home down on a solution suitable for the issue you are facing.

Please follow the steps as in the screenshots to register SSE at the Forum.

Forum home page

This page will appear

Scroll down a bit ....

Regards
vin_sun

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year !!

Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines