Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 20:47:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SS2008StockMission FORGOTTEN CONTAINERS  (Read 1930 times)

georgeibiza

• Forum member
SS2008StockMission FORGOTTEN CONTAINERS
« on: December 05, 2010, 15:39:12 »

I am using version 1.1 updated to version 1.4
I can complete the first part of the mission up to 'LoadingTheContainers' and passing the next 'Wayline'.
I can see 'Vermaas' on the radar screen, but at full speed I am unable to catch up. Eventually, 'Vermaas' disappears from the radar but reappears at it's start point.
I turn around and head back up the channel to find the about halfway along the channel, 'Vermaas' has stopped moving. I have to turn around again to pull alongside and the containers (except one) are offloaded successfully.
'Vermaas' moves ahead slightly as I return to my original mooring.
I have reinstalled the software several times.........Please can you help?

mvsmith

Re: SS2008StockMission FORGOTTEN CONTAINERS
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 01:38:48 »

If you read and follow the bold blue topic on finding help on the SS08 Missions board, you will find information on that particular mission. It has had multiple problems.

You need to register your SS2008 license key in your profile to access that board.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:43:10 by mvsmith »

quartermaster

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 08:43:49 »

It happens to me too. But the last time I play this mission, after  departing to catch the Vermaas I see the container ship on the radar screen  and I notice the ship turning and making way up stream heading to Easmus bridge. Then the Vermaas crash on to the bridge and stop. So I can get alongside with the Fairmount Sherpa and transfer the containers.
It is possible that the pilot on board the container ship become crazy ?? The trick is to do the last departure (turning) maenouver as fast as you can .
Look at the pictures

george.ibiza

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 12:29:15 »

If you read and follow the bold blue topic on finding help on the SS08 Missions board, you will find information on that particular mission. It has had multiple problems.

You need to register your SS2008 license key in your profile to access that board.
Hello mvsmith, thank you for your reply.
My license key is registered in my profile, but when I click on the bold blue topic, the link does not take me to any help page....
When I get to the help page, will I be able to resolve this issue?

mvsmith

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 01:25:44 »

Hi George,

This is the topic that tells how to search for help on missions in the Missions board—where all questions about missions should  be asked:
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,13994.0.html

Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines