Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 08:45:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

does anyone know how to fix the game beacause mine crashes everytime i load a misson

crashes
- 7 (58.3%)
crashes
- 5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ship sim extremes  (Read 3298 times)

shaunthomson2010

• Forum member
ship sim extremes
« on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:17 »

its not fair since i got the new game ship sim extremes ive had proplems i got it fixed from not starting up at all but now when i play it it loads and everything now. i load misson and BOOM the game crashes every bloody time does anyone now how to fix this beacase i sent an email to ship sim but they take forever to respond ive had the game for about month and a half and my game is the steam version

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: ship sim extremes
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 07:30:50 »

Hi Shaun,

Welcome to the Forum.

I suggest you first register your copy of SSE at the Forum. This will entitle you to access all boards of the Forum and you may find a solution for your problem. There are quite some posts from users of the STEAM version of SSE covering various issues. By using the "Search" option you will be able to home down on your problem a lot faster.

Regards
vin_sun
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:32:44 by vin_sun »
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

Chitch

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 15:43:23 »

Another way that it's not fair is that I've had SSE from the beginning and have never had a crash...decent frame rates, good graphics...I got nothing to grump about.

Jim

martinlavoie

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 16:56:24 »

I have same problem. looking for a solution. game doesn't work, crash when loading mission. product unusable. it's been too long i bought it, can't ask for a refund.

Where i can give the dmp file to let someone tell me why it's always crashing ?

CPT.TOMTOM

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 19:54:42 »

I know it might seem obvious but have you tried to run your game as an administrator or in a certain compaitibility mode?

Hope this helps, although the isssue itself is probably caused by something else. I haven't had this exact issue but I have had similar ones, which could often be resolved by running the program in either adminstrator or compatibility mode.
Signed Captain.TomTom ::2thumbs::
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines