Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 20:44:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Controlling Rudder 2 With Mouse - P&O Cruise Ship  (Read 852 times)

monorailmedic

• Forum member
Controlling Rudder 2 With Mouse - P&O Cruise Ship
« on: November 14, 2010, 03:26:47 »

Hi all,
  I hate to be the guy that comes on a forum and asks a question right off the bat, but I have searched and am coming up blank.  Being new to SS I can only assume I am missing something painfully obvious.
  On the cruise ship from the stock mission it seems I am unable to control Rudder 2 with the mouse.  This wouldn't be as much of an issue if it wasn't for the fact that when I use the cursors to control the rudders simultaneously I the position snaps back to 0 degrees as soon as I let off the key, as I thought it would only do on the smaller vessels per the manual.
  So hit me, what ridiculously obvious thing am I missing that is going to be in a part of the manual I dismissed. 

I really appreciate the assistance.

BH

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
Re: Controlling Rudder 2 With Mouse - P&O Cruise Ship
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:49:54 »

Welcome to the forum, monorailmedic,
The solution is certainly to change your keyboard layout through the options menu, to use the shift key temporarily, or to read the manuals particularly mvsmith's tutorials.
Also, the "Search" function is done down from your present level in the forum boards.

Regards,
Luc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines