Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 12:36:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is this 1.1 thing?  (Read 1665 times)

bowie

• Forum member
Where is this 1.1 thing?
« on: September 08, 2007, 19:08:26 »

I'm sorry but you all said that the patch is in tech support but i dont know where in there it is?

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Where is this 1.1 thing?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 19:11:35 »

It's the second topic in the list, please use search if you are unable to find something :).  Here is the link:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,2139.0.html

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

dykker

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 09:51:18 »

It's the second topic in the list, please use search if you are unable to find something :).  Here is the link:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,2139.0.html

Regards.

DJM.

I got this message with the link;

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Hudizzle

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 09:59:14 »

I got this message with the link;

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Have you registered your ship simulator 2008 serial number on this forum yet? You need it to access the technical support board where the patch link is at.
If you have not registered the serial number yet, click on "profile" at the yellow menu bar at the top of the page, and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You'll see an area for License key registration.
Enter your SS08 license key/serial number into the text box, and click "Register".
You should be able to access the tech support board once you have registered your license key.
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is.. Never try." -Homer Simpson-
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines