Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 00:55:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Patch time locked??  (Read 2478 times)

Freestyleforce

• Forum member
Patch time locked??
« on: September 07, 2007, 15:20:02 »

V-STEP. THIS IS SUCH A SHAME! Where you guys to scared to post a comment? Are you to scared we will give V-STEP a bad name? What is it with you guys?! I would really like explanation for all this!
Currently active on: Battlefield 2142... But I can't wait for SS 2008! :D

tug3506

• Forum member
Re: Patch time locked??
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 15:21:06 »

haha, lol

I started a topic white this same kind off question, its wierd that they closed that topic...  :'(

Freestyleforce

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 15:24:13 »

haha, lol

I started a topic white this same kind off question, its wierd that they closed that topic...  :'(

Yes indeed and Im really ****** off about it!  :o

Edited for language, DJM.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 15:25:10 by [RWP]DJM »

avignale2

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 15:24:34 »

God dammit just shut the hell up and wait, how much will crying and threatening your only source of hope (Vstep management) somehow cause them to alter their well thought out plans, just because your a little upset? whatever they're doing they're doing for you, so that YOU dont come on the forum and say, 'my 1.1 is all buggy and/or won't run with my machine correctly because of a fault'. or maybe idiots like come here and would say negative things either way?

tug3506

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 15:27:26 »

God dammit just shut the hell up and wait, how much will crying and threatening your only source of hope (Vstep management) somehow cause them to alter their well thought out plans, just because your a little upset? whatever they're doing they're doing for you, so that YOU dont come on the forum and say, 'my 1.1 is all buggy and/or won't run with my machine correctly because of a fault'. or maybe idiots like come here and would say negative things either way?

They should never have lanched the version of the game that is online now, there were to many bugs, a lot of functions that don`t work, etc...
And the patch had already been delaid, I think every one is afraid that it will happen again...

Freestyleforce

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 15:28:18 »

I dont care about your meaning! I only care about the fact that V-STEP promised a few times that the patch will be released and nothing did come. So you just shut the hell up cuz I dont care!

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 15:30:21 »

Ok, I locked the topic Patch Time for a very good reason.  Now you are targetting each other.  This is unpleasant for all of us, wouldn't you agree?

It's a patch guys, you will not need therapy to recover from this, you will manage to get through life ok, trust me ;)

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

avignale2

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 15:30:25 »

yes i agree that the game should never have been launched as is, but the same people here pushing so hard for the patch, would have been doing the same thing a few months ago pushing for the release of the game, Vstep cant win unless they state that they will release something at a specific date, but make the date very far later then what it actually will be, therefore you wont get these people franticaly posting in the last few hours before release asking where is my game/patch?

Wout

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 15:39:58 »

Locked. Use the original topic.
Wout
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines