Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 20:36:01 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: locked other thread SSE still not up to snuff  (Read 983 times)

joshbw

• Forum member
locked other thread SSE still not up to snuff
« on: September 20, 2010, 15:11:36 »

Re: SS Extreme is not what it was made out to be
« Reply #47 on: Today at 14:45:07 »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to vent your opinion or discuss in an orderly manner then by all means be my guest, but this is not the way to do it. There are plenty of people able to help you if you require help, but this this flaming is going nowhere and serves no purpose at all.

Locked.

Hey Frank let me ask you something being that you locked the other thread...  I was not "flaming" on this.  This product is really a bad piece of software that was marketed as a finished product that was far better then its previous version.  Not much has changed in SSE its a hodgepodge of situations mashed up into some kind of "simulation"  There is very little about this product that is anything like a real simulator experience should be and it seems like lots of people a disappointed with it.  If you don't believe me why not open up to returns on the product for anyone who thinks its not up to snuff.  I think you would be personally shocked to see how many people would ask for a refund.  Like I said originally you have a great thought here and some kind of foundation but the game is very, very sub-par.  Prove me wrong with your next patch I hope you do because I love the sea and I love simulations.  However it shouldn't be my problem to have to wait for you guys to get up to a version that is acceptable.  Make this a real product I will be the programs biggest supporter but as it is now it just doesn't cut it at all.  I'm sorry but that's what I think.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 15:18:06 by joshbw »

Frank_VSTEP

Re: locked other thread SSE still not up to snuff
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 16:06:11 »

At least now you're making your point calmly and give room for discussion instead of making wild allegations. Thanks for that.

Like I've said many times before, there are many people that like the game, others that do not. We are aware that some (not all) users have problems, and we do listen to feedback. We will continue to improve the game even more. The v1.2 is proof of that, so I hope it will satisfy you. You are very much entitled to your opinion, just don't make it look as if everybody jumps on that bandwagon.
Let me post on a side note that some users that come posting here expect the things you get in a €250K simulator in a €39.99 game. That is of course not going to happen, no matter how much we improve the game.

Comparing us to Microsoft & FSX is also a bit ridiculous, as we are 43 people and Microsoft many many many more, carrying a huge budget. However, if you do want to compare us, please note that we DO listen to feedback and you do get support from us, no matter how hard you yell, you still get treated with respect and we are always open for discussion, as long as you keep it - at least a bit - civilized.

However, according to forum rules, when a topic is locked (for a good reason) it stays locked, so please don't go creating a new one just for the sake of it. You have made your point.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 16:07:57 by Frank_VSTEP »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines