Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 22:18:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "In Search of the Titanic"  (Read 7074 times)

Ozus

• Forum member
"In Search of the Titanic"
« on: September 04, 2010, 23:22:26 »

Hello world!  :)

I belong to the French community of Ship Simulator Extremes, I'm some kind of ambassador, I bought Ship Simulator 2008, like many other players, in order piloted the Titanic!

Unfortunately I was shocked not to see the Titanic in the list of playable ships, I admit there was a lot of change from Ship Simulator 2008, but it lacks one detail: Please replace the Titanic! We miss him! It is a magic boat and charming!  8)

We encourage you to do what it takes!  :angel:

The French community of sailors.  :captain:

"I created this forum topic English because I know there are lots of people.
Sorry for my bad english"

Merci et aurevoir !     Thank you and goodbye !   ;)

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: "In Search of the Titanic"
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:58:44 »

Hi Ambassador Ozus,

If you look on the forum a bit, and search with the right keywords, you'll notice that the Titanic is not in it YET, but has been announced to follow later, because it could not be done in time.

Of course, this is no stone-cold guarantee, it also depends on the actual creator of the vessel, but as said, it should follow later.

Usually though it's typical for an ambassaror to actually be a longstanding member of a community who knows about all the things that are going on in said community, but oh well we can overlook that here perhaps. If our actual ambassador of the French forum community doesn't mind, that is...   ;D  :P

Welcome to the forum, and happy sailing.

Regards,
Fred

Ozus

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:54:30 »

Hi Fred,

Thank you for your reply

We look forward to it

For your own information I come from a French video games forum. Not one of Shipsim.com

Good luck for the future  ;)

MokMok

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 10:06:49 »

Will an add-on with new ships and mission be released in the future? I mean add-ons like the New Horizons of SS08 and the add-on of SS06.

Sgt. Dutchy

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 10:40:23 »

ofcourse there will, but not very soon, the devs are first taking on the bugs that are in the game,
when the game is bugless they will start developing addons
I has 2 sse keys, one from steam and one from vstep

pilotryan

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 23:08:46 »

If you look on the forum a bit, and search with the right keywords, you'll notice that the Titanic is not in it YET, but has been announced to follow later, because it could not be done in time.
When will it be released?
Hard a Starbord

mvsmith

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 02:05:31 »

When will it be released?

When it is ready to be released.

pilotryan

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 04:09:56 »

When it is ready to be released.
Good one  :2thumbs:
Hard a Starbord

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:50 »

Hi Ambassador Ozus,

Of course, this is no stone-cold guarantee, it also depends on the actual creator of the vessel, but as said, it should follow later.

Usually though it's typical for an ambassaror to actually be a longstanding member of a community who knows about all the things that are going on in said community, but oh well we can overlook that here perhaps. If our actual ambassador of the French forum community doesn't mind, that is...   ;D  :P

Welcome to the forum, and happy sailing.

Regards,
Fred

Please let the Creator of the RMS Titanic know not to rush this time when making the mode( I think he did for SS08), I would rather wait 3 months to have a stunning model than rush it in ;D.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

nathan.rail

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 16:26:09 »

Yeah, I liked very much Titanic in SS08, and it is a symbol of Ship Sim series, I hope that we can sail it again in SSE.  ;D :2thumbs:

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 02:33:56 »

Yeah, I liked very much Titanic in SS08, and it is a symbol of Ship Sim series, I hope that we can sail it again in SSE.  ;D :2thumbs:

If you haven't noticed, there were a few mistakes with the model ::), such as the rudder and in the little hole at the bow, for some reason it was incomplete, you can see a blue and white patch in there, It was never fixed in the end after reporting it 2 years ago. I though It was my computer but it's not, plus the flag Is upside down, missing room behind the wheelhouse also needs the little flags at the top of the masts. I think finally the keel's colour was too dark, it needs to be brighter.If you would fix all these mistakes SS08 would have a normal model. These are just basic things, not sure why they were never fixed  ???

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 20:27:06 »

If you haven't noticed, there were a few mistakes with the model ::), such as the rudder and in the little hole at the bow, for some reason it was incomplete, you can see a blue and white patch in there, It was never fixed in the end after reporting it 2 years ago. I though It was my computer but it's not, plus the flag Is upside down, missing room behind the wheelhouse also needs the little flags at the top of the masts. I think finally the keel's colour was too dark, it needs to be brighter.If you would fix all these mistakes SS08 would have a normal model. These are just basic things, not sure why they were never fixed  ???
Every item you just listed is one of three things. It is either:
  • Incorrectly referred to as an error in your post
  • The fault of the ship's implementation in the game, and not the fault of the model
  • Due to the fact that the model is still a work in progress

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 17:50:12 »

I belong to the French community of Ship Simulator Extremes, I'm some kind of ambassador, I bought Ship Simulator 2008, like many other players, in order piloted the Titanic!

Unfortunately I was shocked not to see the Titanic in the list of playable ships, I admit there was a lot of change from Ship Simulator 2008, but it lacks one detail: Please replace the Titanic! We miss him! It is a magic boat and charming!  8)

The French community of sailors.  :captain:

hi
I personly want it back two
and thanks for helping me to find out what Merci et aurevoir is (sorry im in english spell check and i cant spell)
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

titanicmichael

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 20:18:02 »

The French community of sailors.  :captain:it's a she >:( ??? :police:

titanicmichael

• Forum member
Re: "Why Is Titanic Not In SSE"
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 20:19:30 »

:evil:iT'S nOT iN WHY,WHY.WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :o :police: :captain: :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines