Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 11:43:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 05- heavy traffic in hamburg  (Read 1647 times)

wiqvist

• Forum member
05- heavy traffic in hamburg
« on: September 02, 2010, 03:51:08 »

Well, when I played the mission I might met 3 other boats. Also in one of the other tug missions, you are told that it is a time with lot of other traffic in the port, and well, there I two other boats. Something here is not as it should be, either should there be traffic in the port or the info about what you should do in the mission could be a bit more close to how it is in the game. I do realy hope that it soon will come some traffic in the game.

The missing of other ships in the game make the new radar function meanless, and that is very sad  I think. I looked forward to that there it should be night and fog missions where the radar function would have been so lovely to use, but now so could it be taken away, there is nothing to see on radar. Sad, as I said, but hopefully so will this be fixed soon.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

mvsmith

Re: 05- heavy traffic in hamburg
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:15:48 »

The Missions board, if you had bothered to read the bold blue topic, is for getting help on problems, not another venue for your complaints. I’m moving and locking this topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines