Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 12:29:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 559 times)

FFG_54

• Forum member
Introduction
« on: August 30, 2010, 20:37:11 »

Hello all

I am from england Essex to be exact i spent some time at sea when i left school sadly my company got bought out by cobelfret so now im a lorry driver and spend most of my time running containers in and out of docks accross the UK.

I am not new to ship sim i have the 2006 version and now just downloaded the 08 version, but i mainly play dangerous waters with a group called the seawolves, i currently only use the frigate in this game and therefore have my own "command" the USS Ford FFG 54 hence the name.

I know a fair bit about ships having worked on them i never made officer sadly and therefore that was my draw back when finding another employment within the shipping industry.

I have been looking around for a while at ship sim but never bought it as the last one i believe let much to be desired but ive heard from many its much improved so im here to give it a go.

i rarely have time to go on the forums or indeed play but what time i do have gets devoured into games as i have nothing much else to do when parked up :D so i applogise now if i dont reply to you for a few days it just means im no where near an internet connection.

I hope i can learn alot from these boards thats why i am hereand i hope to make an input also

regards

FFG 54

cptnchris

• Forum member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 21:25:59 »

Welcome to the forums!  :thumbs:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines