Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 05:45:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission editor  (Read 1112 times)

gunwharf

• Forum member
Mission editor
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:50:57 »

Morning All.

firstly wanted to say I downloaded the game last night and think that on thw whole it is very good, well done VSTEP! Even with a 3 year old PC the frame rates and game play are acceptable.

One disapointing aspect though is the lack of being able to dock in free roaming mode. I would like to do a round trip from Dover to Calais but can't seem to dock the boat at the birth and the anchors don't work either. Anybody know a way round this?

One more question and my apologies if this is has been dicussed else where. Will there be a mission editor released like with SS 2008. If so when is this likely to be!

TJK

Re: Mission editor
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 09:53:32 »

Yes it will come a mission editor not like the sso8 do but a more advanse one no date for the realice set yet but it will be a free download it will come soon

Tore
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:55:06 by TJK »

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:20:46 »

Hoy,
This question was allready on the forum,better to look around before posting?Otherways we end up with alot of double posts.
Regards
Marc
N

TJK

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 11:26:41 »

Sorry Marc i should know that, the search function are pretty handy to us :thumbs:

Tore

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 11:30:13 »

No problem,Tore.
We have to keep an eye on that,specialy in the beginning,because of all the members are in the game at the same time now(most of the time),and will find the same problem approx at the same time.
This is the reason why it is so easy now to create a double post.
Regards
Marc
N
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines