Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 22:21:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: red eagle.  (Read 1667 times)

austin14

red eagle.
« on: August 28, 2010, 19:23:46 »

how are we supposed to control the red eagle without the knobs telling us witch way we going to go like they had in ss08?

laganviking

• Forum member
Re: red eagle.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 19:25:32 »

I found her rather difficult to control on SSE - bit of a let down, but im sure a bit of practise makes sailable :-\
LV SHIPYARDS - Whatever you want, whatever you like, whatever you say, you pay your money, you take your choice  :lol: :2thumbs: :captain: !:)

austin14

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 19:28:39 »

yeaa....many other let downs aswell. i think im gnna stick with ss08 until they get this thing fixed up with some patches.

huang yu po peter

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 08:22:10 »

The red eagle is getting on my nerves, it starts to spin around when I apply full speed...... :sleepy:

CptFrontII

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 11:55:28 »

i hope in the next update something is done about this with the red eagle. The controls were fine the way they were. I posted earlier about how it seems they have set the controls up this way to make it easier for people who don't understand how this ship works. But for the ones who understand it this ruins this ship for us. I like being able to control each unit on the ship individually in both thrust and direction with my keyboard or joystick. Also, the thrust indicating arrow definitley needs to return. My previous post on this on the main was strangely deleted for some reason. Hopefully because i am just replying this time my post will be allowed to stay, ???? lol. Good job though vstep, as many of the other faithful users are saying i believe the game will be beautiful when updated a little further.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 12:17:51 »

At VStep they are aware of this problem, it will be fixed with the next patch..

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,20550.0.html

CptFrontII

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 16:45:35 »

Well, the red eagle is far better now. Well done. Just would like some thrust direction arrows, makes it easier than constantly calculating angles in your head, haha. Great improvement though!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines