Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 17:35:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: game hasnt come :(  (Read 93193 times)

Biggles1975

• Forum member
Re: game hasnt come :(
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2010, 12:31:45 »

I feel sorry for Vstep it seems the distributor is making a right mess of things which is getting Vstep and this game a right bashing. The game is getting one star on amazon because of paradox mistakes, plus some people have not set up thier computers to run it and now it seems the pubisher forgets to put the booklet in the case. But Vstep are the ones getting blamed for this by all the angry kids when it is paradox that has made a mess of things. I hope Vstep can get reasurance from paradox that this will never happen again or look for another company to do the release of the next game.

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2010, 12:39:17 »

Yes I think Paradox has really p   annoyed people.
So far I don't think anything has gone right,
-Paradox not giving permission to publish the game on a set date.
-People who ordered on the 9th are still waiting for the game
-STEAM not activating
-No manuals inside the boxes

It's just been one thing after another, and as far as I can tell VSTEP have nothing at fault against them.

:thumbdown:

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2010, 13:18:59 »

Oh dear, this is beginning to look like a PR disaster for Vstep, as they are getting the blame, even though it's Paradox's fault for making a big cock-up of things.

And have you seen the "recent topics" updates? Lots of postings from the German forum about bugs and Steam installer failures.

Not looking good...  :thumbdown:
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC

fam-morf2

• Forum member
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2010, 13:22:29 »

Yes I think Paradox has really p   annoyed people.
So far I don't think anything has gone right,
-Paradox not giving permission to publish the game on a set date.
-People who ordered on the 9th are still waiting for the game
-STEAM not activating
-No manuals inside the boxes

It's just been one thing after another, and as far as I can tell VSTEP have nothing at fault against them.

:thumbdown:

we preorderet from VSTEP´s site,and for that we are becoming just a boat an 6 missions?and not a fast arive? :thumbdown:
Mein/my System:

Windows7 Home Edition Service Pack 1

AMD Phenom x6 6X 3,3Ghz 1100t + Turbo bis 3,7Ghz

16GB DDR3 RAM

AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6570 2048 MB (defekt ich benutze grad eine Nvidia 520GT 1GB)

ASUS M4A88T-M

7.1 Sound 8-Channel HD Audio (VT1708S)

cherbert

• Forum member
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2010, 13:48:05 »

But Vstep are the ones getting blamed for this by all the angry kids when it is paradox that has made a mess of things.

Nobody has specifically said its VSteps fault. What are we supposed to do? Go shouting on Paradox forums? Do they even have any? Would it be relevant? NO!!!

Quite frankly we don't CARE who made all the mistakes over the last 24 hours. As it has been said time and again.. it is up to VStep, Paradox and Steam to get their heads together and resolve this. To suggest VStep should be able to pass the buck on any of these mess ups is ridiculous. I would hope VStep would like to come to the aid of their customers no matter who was to blame.

I'm quite angry at the moment because my game actually appears to be trying to work but crashes on the loading screen. I cannot get support because the Technical Support forums are restricted by a CD Key. Therefore I AM blaming VStep for not finding a short term solution for all of us without access to have free access until the CD Key deparkle is rectified. Its VSteps fault my game doesn't work properly  - Its VSteps fault they are blocking access to Technical Support. It would seem I would have a had a far smoother ride downloading the pirate version. Seems being a loyal paying customer doesn't work these days. Had the same crap with Silent Hunter 5.

I am a 39 year old pissed off customer. Not a kid thank you very much.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 13:50:00 by cherbert »

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2010, 13:51:58 »

I'm quite angry at the moment because my game actually appears to be trying to work but crashes on the loading screen. I cannot get support because the Technical Support forums are restricted by a CD Key.

From my memory if you go to your Forum Profile and enter in your SSE license key, you should then be able to access the technical support forum.

OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC

cherbert

• Forum member
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2010, 13:52:44 »

From my memory if you go to your Forum Profile and enter in your SSE license key, you should then be able to access the technical support forum.

I don't have a key. Steam have failed to issue any.

Diego138

• Forum member
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2010, 14:04:50 »

Well, well, well,
what a messy story this all became. As I read in the past 24 hours, since i still did not get the game, teasers for weeks and months showing something we want receive, bad frame rates on high end machines, missing manuals, not delivered in time, despite the announcement the CD will arrive on the same day as the release, not set up license keys due to third party distributors and the best thing, after many are still waiting for what they have paid weeks ago, you can download it with key at pirate bay hahahhaha, well at least they got a copy. :evil:

I guess Frank and the team will need a big brake and discuss whether they live with it like it is or at least rely on partners (distributors) that know what they are doing. Its all similar to some Folks from the Sim flight community, collecting money for nothing.

I am really pissed and i am over 50 so no kid, but this is a big bull....!

Just my two cents, sleep well VSTEP then no matter what others say or thing the developer´s will all ways be responsible for their distributors.

Bye
Diego

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2010, 14:05:43 »

I don't have a key. Steam have failed to issue any.

Ah right I didn't realise you'd bought the game from Steam, as it was not clear in your previous post whether you got the boxed or download version.

I'm still waiting for my boxed version in the post, and I'm worried about people saying that the booklet was missing, cos that will contain the licence key.

dday

• Forum member
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2010, 14:31:56 »

I had pre ordered from Vstep on the 9th August as did many of you. I've still had no delivery either. As I have no knowledge from where or whom my SSE is coming from my first "port of call" as it were, is Vstep as they are my point and contract of sale. I have no interest what so ever how their distributors are failing in their duties, it is up to Vstep to sort out.
        So with the past twenty four hours pacing back and forth waiting in anticipation for a game that never arrives and with the prospect of it not arriving until the middle of next week, one has had to ask, Do I care anymore? Sure it would have been nice to receive my game on the day of release, after all that's what most pre orders are supposed to do. It's surely better that it isn't sat here in view, toying with me, risking being the victim of a blow from a hammer, a game that so many of you have received yet are still unable to play. Disheartened, I'm now hoping that with the delay in delivery, it will at least allow a few extra days for the sorting out all the current problems.
        So for those of you that have been in receipt of your long awaited shipping experience I bid you happy sailing. For those of us who are still waiting, I suggest we start bailing out now, I think our ship is sinking. :-\

A Tired 37 year old male, disgruntled and more than slightly cheesed off.

gibby12

• Forum member
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2010, 14:38:58 »

Amen to that matte Amen

sgoudie

• Forum member
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2010, 15:17:17 »

Its funny how I ordered Grand Theft Auto 4 on play.com before its release date and It came in the post on the day of release and that game sold millions that day. Why is it not working for Ship Sim?

And another thing I went to the games shop today and It was not thare at all! If it releases on the 27th it should be in the shops that day!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 15:22:35 by sgoudie »

metman

• Forum member
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2010, 15:19:54 »

Like many others I have not had my copy of SSE yet, so that means that if it's coming then it will be Tuesday (31st) at the earliest before there is a satisfying thump on the doormat!!  If you haven't done so already then I suggest an e-mail direct to VSTEP may focus their minds.  As others have also stated, VSTEP are the 'owners' of the game, even though they have outsourced actual manufacture/delivery to others - the bottom line is that they are responsible for making sure that 'their' conditions are met and that includes delivery times.  

The only benefit, if you can call it that, is that when my copy of SSE does arrive, the mad rush to log-on etc will have passed and the VSTEP servers will be able to cope!!

Another interesting thing I've noticed on this thread is that apart from Mad Fred, our administrator, the Moderators are keeping a very low profile - which is highly unusual!!

Regards
Metman

sgoudie

• Forum member
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2010, 15:26:43 »

Metman

The administrator and the Moderators will have the game and thay will be playing it just now! :(

Regards
Scott!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 15:29:43 by sgoudie »

fam-morf2

• Forum member
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2010, 15:30:31 »

mine will come on monday :'( i cheked my mailbox and there was some letters,that was on my mailbox for today

tommorow sunday  :sleepy: also on monday and at monday i a missing for 8 houres from my house,wich mean:afternoon  :( :'( :C >:( ??? :-X :-\ :thumbdown: :sleepy:
Mein/my System:

16GB DDR3 RAM

ASUS M4A88T-M

Snakebyte92

• Forum member
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2010, 15:36:16 »

I haven't received anything yet. I hope the ring the doorbell. Then I can express me feelings to the mailman :evil:
Now I got a boring day tomorrow. I could do something else.....
Cadet Holland America Line

fam-morf2

• Forum member
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2010, 15:43:04 »

the stupid thing is that VSTEP didnt tale me who will bring it and the Send ID so i can se where the CD is

EDIT:and when it will come 3.9.2010?will i check 6 days on my mailbox?
Mein/my System:

16GB DDR3 RAM

ASUS M4A88T-M

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2010, 15:45:24 »

That is something I agree on, the lack to find out when it was sent, who it was sent with, and a tracking number.

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2010, 19:29:56 »

Now I got a boring day tomorrow. I could do something else.....
Like playing Ship Simulator 2008? The most awsome, stunning Shipsimulation You've seen till now?  :evil:
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2010, 00:36:19 »

pre ordered my game from Play.com and the game has not come yet :thumbdown: if any one else who havent recieved theres do a comment plzzz
 :captain: sam :captain:

Same here... & now im reading serveral errors and problems from other peoples on the forum that are having problems with installing/playing the game ... Im afraid i will also have problems :( its a shame !  :thumbdown:.  Why cant they do it right at once :)

Whell gongrats ! Shipsim has started to lose many costummers ... >:(

fam-morf2

• Forum member
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2010, 12:36:17 »

ooohhhh,it will rain until thuesday 15:00,also SSE comes on wednesday  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Mein/my System:

16GB DDR3 RAM

ASUS M4A88T-M

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2010, 12:52:57 »

Ahoy fam-morf2
You don't have to post twice in a row when you're talking about the same thing.
When you hit Send Message by accident, you always can modify or edit your message by using the the Modify button.
Regards
Aad the ANGRY Pirate

Du brauchst nicht doppelt zu posten wenn du über dasselbe redest. Wenn du unglücklicherweise schon auf Send Message gedrückt hast kannst du immer noch verändern (oder zufügen) mit Hilfe des Modify Knopfes.
Gruß
Aad der BÖSE Pirat

david payne

• Forum member
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:35 »

im still waiting hopefully it will arrive tomoro ! but i realy think V-STEP should of hired a distrobution company like UPS to diliver the game on time ! and yes i would pay the xetra money for it to be here on the right  day.

but mi sure it will be well eorth the wait ! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2010, 13:09:39 »

Not sure if this belongs in the Topic "Joke of the Day"?!
Anyhow, I post it here  :evil:

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2010, 14:07:23 »

Not sure if this belongs in the Topic "Joke of the Day"?!
Anyhow, I post it here  :evil:
hahahahhaaa :doh:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines