Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 12:32:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will my PC specs work ?  (Read 1265 times)

Fox Luna

• Forum member
Will my PC specs work ?
« on: August 23, 2010, 09:48:58 »

HI

Will my computer be able to handle sse?

My specs for my laptop are :

AMD Turion (tm) 64x2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2,00 GHz
RAM : 3071 MB
Graphic card : Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS

Fox Luna

MPSS     Multiplayer Ship Simmers Clan

Register NOW -------> www.mpssclan.co.uk

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member
Re: Will my PC specs work ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:40:15 »

Hello, Fox Luna.

Well, first i have to warn you that there are so many topics with these theme, i know you are voryed, we all do, but there are some topics with these theme, so you can post there to keep the forum clean.

Here is one topic like these: http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,19344.175.html

Well i would like from you to upload your Dxdiag file, these is the file wich can tell us about your computer specifications, BUT there are no any detail about you or your aplications and informations, we can see just your hardwere stuff and operating sistem so don't be vorey.

How can you upload that?

That file you can find in Local Disc C:\Users\Name\Documents - Dxdiag. Or you can use the Start button and then use your search function and search Dxdiag.

When you find it, you can see below the post type BOX a sign "Aditional Options..." click on that and then use the search button to find your Dxdiag file, i told you where you can find it, and then when you click the post button, the file will upload, so will be able to see about your specs...

If you don't understand feel free to ask!   :thumbs:

Many kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
Re: Will my PC specs work ?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 13:05:45 »

Hi Fox Luna,

From the system specifications you mentioned above you should be able to run SSE, but at what speed is another question.

The things that concern me are you Processor and graphics chip. I had a look at the onboard graphics and it seemed to be one of the better ones for a laptop, but that doesn't mean to say it can handle SSE.

I'm afraid that with the game so close around the corner you'll just have to wait and see what happens :)

I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful than that, but none of us really know how well SSE will perform (apart from the BETA testers and such).

Regards,
Adam
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines