Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 15:32:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help for purchasing add on  (Read 2309 times)

jackielegs

• Forum member
Help for purchasing add on
« on: August 29, 2007, 12:05:34 »

Hi,
   Well I just recently bought ss2008 and i wanted to get the addon i did that and when i payed for it i fogot to click go back to VSTEP. I closed the page and i still havnt confirmed it how do i do that. Then i bought it again i tried to confirm and it said it had failed. WHATS WRONG?

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Help for purchasing add on
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 12:28:54 »

Did you try to get the addon for ss08? Because there isn't one! the ss06 addon won't work on ss08 yet. If not DJM will be avle to help you! ;)

S

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 12:48:16 »

Hi,
   Well I just recently bought ss2008 and i wanted to get the addon i did that and when i payed for it i fogot to click go back to VSTEP. I closed the page and i still havnt confirmed it how do i do that. Then i bought it again i tried to confirm and it said it had failed. WHATS WRONG?

You should be able to login to the purchase area and check your orders, there is also an email address for enquiries there if need be :)

Thanks Shipaddict :)

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 13:08:35 »

Thanks Shipaddict :)

You always know what to do when a pc is "ill"! :)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 13:11:23 »

You always know what to do when a pc is "ill"! :)

I do?  Trust me my friend, I don't ;)

I have learned most of what I know from problems I have encountered myself, got my first PC in 2002 and crashed it as often as I could........just to see how far I could push it ;)

At least now I know what it's capable of eh ;)

Of course, I wouldn't recommend everyone doing this, I just like to know 'the score' :D

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 17:19:52 »

I have learned most of what I know from problems I have encountered myself, got my first PC in 2002 and crashed it as often as I could........just to see how far I could push it ;)

Of course, I wouldn't recommend everyone doing this, I just like to know 'the score' :D

Regards.

DJM.

What exactly did you try and do??
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 20:13:32 »

What exactly did you try and do??

All kinds of things that a PC is usually capable of, but not that particular PC ;)

It wouldn't be a good idea to say exactly what I did, in case an inexperienced member tried any of it and broke their PC ;)

I still try things even now, because I'm the type of person who likes to know exactly what my PC is capable of :D

Regards.

DJM.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 20:29:57 »

Regards.

DJM.

:o :o :o You must be crazy! No offence but sheeesh! I'd never do that! All ours gets is a kick when it freezes ;)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 20:31:06 »

:o :o :o You must be crazy! No offence but sheeesh! I'd never do that! All ours gets is a kick when it freezes ;)

Just call me DJMadman ;)

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 20:32:46 »

lol :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines