Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 18:32:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help On buying software  (Read 1955 times)

jackielegs

• Forum member
Help On buying software
« on: August 29, 2007, 10:23:16 »

Hi,
   I would just like to know if this game is purchasable in australia. If yes where could i find it and if its not can i buy from amazon and get it delivered to Australia.

AlexKall

• Forum member
Re: Help On buying software
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:23:11 »

As of what I've read so far on these boards you can order the boxed version on this site and it will be shipped to you, but don't quote me on it  ;)
[MPSS]AlexKall

Wetwarev7

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 14:09:41 »

If that doesn't work, you should be able to buy the downloadable version as well.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 22:14:21 »

if amazon ships to aussie why wouldn't you be able to.

Hudizzle

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 22:42:54 »

Just buy the download version. It's easier, and a lot faster! (assuming that you have a DSL internet connection or better, and not Dial-up. If you have dial-up, the you might as well just order it and have it shipped there by camel, paddle boat, or a falcon or bird of some kind :P , because any of those would be faster than dial-up..)
You can always get a box, print out a special box cover for the download version, and burn the download on a CD/DVD for later use. As far as I know, there are no differences in the program between the DL version and the boxed version, except for the obvious ones.
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is.. Never try." -Homer Simpson-

mvsmith

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 01:38:19 »

In OZ, AURAN (Trainz) are now flogging Ship Simulator 2008 on their website. www.auran.com
I don't know if they actually stock it locally, or if it would be shipped from Nederland.
The International Edition is in a dialect of English somewhat more Pommie than Aussie, but you should be able to cope.
Gdday

mvsmith

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 01:58:08 »

Out of curiosity, I clicked the "Buy" button on AURAN's site and learned that SS08 will not be available untill 28 Sept. I guess it is being translated. Or, perhaps it will include the patch.
I've just read your second post, enjoy!

paintar

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 02:55:43 »

Greetings all... I live in Melb, Australia and downloaded the game..no probs..check the xchange rate on the euro tho.... 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines